Jonathan Schwartz ended six months of silence on his Twitter feed on Thursday with the words "Started a new company."
Jonathan Schwartz announced his resignation as CEO of Sun Microsystems in a message sent via Twitter early Thursday.
Sun founder Scott McNealy yesterday holstered the snark and poured his heart out in a farewell letter to company employees and stakeholders.
James Gosling, the father of the Java programming language, posted the image of a tombstone on his blog last week, an R.I.P., for Sun Microsystems. Before long. more than 800 employees, outside developers and others had posted comments.
Sun is reportedly canceling its long-awaited Rock project, a 16-core server chip that was expected to be delivered later this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Glass holds promise but requires a 'reset'
- Microsoft updates cloud-based SQL Server to simplify management
- Can't keep this bad boy down: ZeroAccess botnet back in business
- Ghost Linux vulnerability can be exploited through WordPress, other PHP apps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.