Two U.S. lawmakers have introduced a bill that would prevent the Department of Justice from prosecuting people for violating terms of service for Web-based products, website notices or employment agreements under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFA...
A U.S. federal court has modified a protective order to allow disclosure of the court records of Internet activist Aaron Swartz, but ruled that names and other personal identifying information of those involved in his arrest and prosecution should be...
A proposal in the U.S. Congress to strengthen the penalties in the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act is a "giant leap in the wrong direction" for digital rights activists calling for changes in the law after the suicide of hacktivist Aaron Swartz earlier ...
U.S. lawmakers pledged to rewrite an antihacking law as hundreds of people gathered in Washington, D.C., to mourn the death of Internet activist and innovator Aaron Swartz.
Hackers working under the name of the Anonymous hacktivist collective hit a US government website on Saturday, replacing its home page with a 1340 word text detailing its frustrations with the way the American legal system works and a threat to relea...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW