Two U.S. lawmakers have introduced a bill that would prevent the Department of Justice from prosecuting people for violating terms of service for Web-based products, website notices or employment agreements under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFA...
A U.S. federal court has modified a protective order to allow disclosure of the court records of Internet activist Aaron Swartz, but ruled that names and other personal identifying information of those involved in his arrest and prosecution should be...
A proposal in the U.S. Congress to strengthen the penalties in the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act is a "giant leap in the wrong direction" for digital rights activists calling for changes in the law after the suicide of hacktivist Aaron Swartz earlier ...
U.S. lawmakers pledged to rewrite an antihacking law as hundreds of people gathered in Washington, D.C., to mourn the death of Internet activist and innovator Aaron Swartz.
Hackers working under the name of the Anonymous hacktivist collective hit a US government website on Saturday, replacing its home page with a 1340 word text detailing its frustrations with the way the American legal system works and a threat to relea...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google wins latest round in Oracle legal battle
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
- Juniper's new access switches add to its cloud-focused lineup
- Google cleared of infringement in Oracle lawsuit over Java
- Up to a dozen banks are reportedly investigating potential SWIFT breaches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA