U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
A crowd of about 5,000 people, chanting "stop spying, stop lying" and "hey, ho, mass surveillance has got to go," marched through Washington, D.C., Saturday to protest the U.S. National Security Agency's mass surveillance programs unveiled in press r...
About 4,500 people have indicated they plan to attend a rally Saturday in Washington, D.C., to protest surveillance programs run by the U.S. National Security Agency.
The U.S. House of Representatives has narrowly rejected an effort to stop the National Security Agency from collecting millions of U.S. residents' telephone records.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- YouTube's top trending videos for 2016
- SoftBank gives more detail about $50B US investment
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- US Supreme Court leaves gap in Samsung-Apple patent ruling
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- TPSAP HR Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Immediate Start - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)NSW
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementSA
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW