Over the past year the number of machines hit by ransomware that encrypts all or part of the hard drive is five-and-a-half times what it was the year before, according to Kaspersky Lab.
Hackers robbing banks blind ... US establishing rules on drones ... Xiaomi still on top in China... and more tech news
Symantec and Kaspersky Lab are both denying that China has banned their products, amid media reports that the country is shutting out foreign security vendors from selling to government agencies.
Cybercriminals are increasingly using .eu domain names in their attack campaigns, according to data from multiple security companies.
Antivirus provider Kaspersky Lab has released data showing that there are more than 4 million attempts by minors to access pornographic Web sites each day.
In his interview with CSO last week, FireEye Chief Security Architect Marc Maiffret lamented what he sees as <a href="http://www.csoonline.com/podcast/592577">the inability of security vendors to keep up with the malware innovations</a> made in the p...
Kaspersky Lab's latest mobile security software due to be released next week can wipe data with a text message command even if a thief has swapped out the phone's SIM card.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The network matters for storage innovation
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Michelle Rowland to lead broadband fight for Labor
- More than half the world is still offline
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCTechnical BI Business Analyst- Informatica, Oracle OBIEENSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCOSS/BSS Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantWA
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW