The popular mobile children's game Mobbles collects personal information from children without providing notice to parents or attempting to get parental consent, in violation of U.S. law, a privacy group said in a complaint to the U.S. Federal Trade ...
Many mobile apps aimed at children collect and share personal data without notifying parents, potentially violating U.S. law, the Federal Trade Commission said in a report released Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 4 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
- 5 HTC Desire 610 smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- NTT DoCoMo launches sensor-laden kids' watch
- Apple's iPhone will go on sale in China on Oct. 17
- EPIC seeks enforcement action over Arizona data breaches
- China clears iPhone 6 for sale only after security tweaks
- Nikon 1 V3 interchangeable lens camera
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.