The Recording Industry Association of America may have decided not to pursue further file-sharing trials as a policy, but one last case is set to get underway today and promises to bring a dash of the theatrical into the courtroom.
The massive $US1.9 million fine imposed by a US federal jury in the retrial of a woman accused of pirating 24 songs may could end up hurting the Recording Industry Association of America's anti-piracy campaign more than anything else, a leading copyr...
A single mother who won a retrial after a US$220,000 verdict against her for sharing music files has now been ordered to pay $1.92 million by a jury in Minnesota.
Latest News Articles
- World Tech Update: Google buys drone maker Titan Aerospace and NHK shows off 8K television
- Music labels sue Pandora over pre-1972 recordings
- AMD's profitability streak ends at two quarters
- Netcraft tool flags websites affected by Heartbleed
- Facebook wants to help you meet friends offline
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 2 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.