The U.S. Congress should take action to slow a skyrocketing number of "deceptive" patent infringement demand letters sent from patent licensing firms to small businesses, witnesses told a Senate committee.
A group of U.S. senators have offered a nonbinding amendment to a fiscal year 2014 budget resolution allowing states to collect sales taxes on Internet sales and end the tax-free shopping that many shoppers enjoy online.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) may be moving forward too fast on a plan to sell hundreds of new generic top-level domains starting early next year, several U.S. senators said Thursday.
Mobile telecom trade group CTIA and the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) will roll out a rating system for mobile applications similar to ratings on other electronic games, the groups announced Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW