Looking for something different in home audio gear? This speaker/light show fits the bill.
Is anyone interested in a Windows 10 Mobile device that's not a Lumia? We'll soon find out thanks to a Kickstarter campaign from NuAns.
Pebble gets serious about fitness, with two new smartwatches that track your heart rate. And the Core boasts GPS, 3G, and extra storage when you want to leave your smartphone behind.
Pebble's third-party smartstrap support allows for cool features like GPS.
A project developer who raised more than US$122,800 on Kickstarter to create a new board game has been charged by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission with using the money for personal equipment, moving expenses, rent and licenses for a separate project...
Pebble Time breaks Kickstarter record...Tim Cook speaks out on discrimination...Intel is said to be considering Altera buy... and more tech news.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission needs to create explicit rules that tell broadband providers what traffic management techniques they can and cannot use if the agency has any hope of enforcing its proposed net neutrality rules, some advocat...
Several high-profile websites -- including Kickstarter, Etsy, Reddit, Mozilla and Meetup -- will display spinning-wheel icons next Wednesday in an attempt to show visitors the Internet slow lanes they say will appear if the U.S. Federal Communication...
Canberra 3D printing start-up, Hardcotton, has developed what it claims is the world’s first pressure-controlled 3D printer, a device which requires minimal human interaction.
Two SQL injection vulnerabilities were patched in Ruby on Rails, a popular open-source Web development framework used by some high-profile websites.
A total of 26,800 3D printers were shipped globally in the first quarter of calendar 2014, and while enterprises still represent the majority of customers, the consumer sector is gaining traction, according to Canalys.
Kickstarter is trying to make it easier to get a project started on its crowdfunding site, offering an instant launch option that does away with the need for human approval.
Here is a collection of some of the most intriguing and potentially valuable Kickstarter tech projects people are trying to launch.
The attorney general for the state of Washington has filed a lawsuit against a company that raised more than US$25,000 on Kickstarter but allegedly didn't deliver the playing-card deck it promised its crowd-funding investors.
The crowdfunding website, Kickstarter, has been hacked and that user names, encrypted passwords and other data had been accessed.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft’s standing to sue over secret US data requests in question
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
- Data shows Tesla vehicle crashes dropped 40% with Autopilot
- Inside Intel's bold plan to personalize live 3D sports broadcasts
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)Other
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- FTChange AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTJunior Business Process Analyst Perm North SydneyNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerWA
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- FTProject Control AnalystSA