Looking for something different in home audio gear? This speaker/light show fits the bill.
Is anyone interested in a Windows 10 Mobile device that's not a Lumia? We'll soon find out thanks to a Kickstarter campaign from NuAns.
Pebble gets serious about fitness, with two new smartwatches that track your heart rate. And the Core boasts GPS, 3G, and extra storage when you want to leave your smartphone behind.
Pebble's third-party smartstrap support allows for cool features like GPS.
A project developer who raised more than US$122,800 on Kickstarter to create a new board game has been charged by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission with using the money for personal equipment, moving expenses, rent and licenses for a separate project...
Pebble Time breaks Kickstarter record...Tim Cook speaks out on discrimination...Intel is said to be considering Altera buy... and more tech news.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission needs to create explicit rules that tell broadband providers what traffic management techniques they can and cannot use if the agency has any hope of enforcing its proposed net neutrality rules, some advocat...
Several high-profile websites -- including Kickstarter, Etsy, Reddit, Mozilla and Meetup -- will display spinning-wheel icons next Wednesday in an attempt to show visitors the Internet slow lanes they say will appear if the U.S. Federal Communication...
Canberra 3D printing start-up, Hardcotton, has developed what it claims is the world’s first pressure-controlled 3D printer, a device which requires minimal human interaction.
Two SQL injection vulnerabilities were patched in Ruby on Rails, a popular open-source Web development framework used by some high-profile websites.
A total of 26,800 3D printers were shipped globally in the first quarter of calendar 2014, and while enterprises still represent the majority of customers, the consumer sector is gaining traction, according to Canalys.
Kickstarter is trying to make it easier to get a project started on its crowdfunding site, offering an instant launch option that does away with the need for human approval.
Here is a collection of some of the most intriguing and potentially valuable Kickstarter tech projects people are trying to launch.
The attorney general for the state of Washington has filed a lawsuit against a company that raised more than US$25,000 on Kickstarter but allegedly didn't deliver the playing-card deck it promised its crowd-funding investors.
The crowdfunding website, Kickstarter, has been hacked and that user names, encrypted passwords and other data had been accessed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
- Big data: The obstacles we’re seeing and how to overcome them
- Privacy groups target kids advertising disguised as YouTube content
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCManager of Pricing and AnalyticsVIC
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Solution Designer, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCBuild and Release ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT