Looking for something different in home audio gear? This speaker/light show fits the bill.
Is anyone interested in a Windows 10 Mobile device that's not a Lumia? We'll soon find out thanks to a Kickstarter campaign from NuAns.
Pebble gets serious about fitness, with two new smartwatches that track your heart rate. And the Core boasts GPS, 3G, and extra storage when you want to leave your smartphone behind.
Pebble's third-party smartstrap support allows for cool features like GPS.
A project developer who raised more than US$122,800 on Kickstarter to create a new board game has been charged by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission with using the money for personal equipment, moving expenses, rent and licenses for a separate project...
Pebble Time breaks Kickstarter record...Tim Cook speaks out on discrimination...Intel is said to be considering Altera buy... and more tech news.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission needs to create explicit rules that tell broadband providers what traffic management techniques they can and cannot use if the agency has any hope of enforcing its proposed net neutrality rules, some advocat...
Several high-profile websites -- including Kickstarter, Etsy, Reddit, Mozilla and Meetup -- will display spinning-wheel icons next Wednesday in an attempt to show visitors the Internet slow lanes they say will appear if the U.S. Federal Communication...
Canberra 3D printing start-up, Hardcotton, has developed what it claims is the world’s first pressure-controlled 3D printer, a device which requires minimal human interaction.
Two SQL injection vulnerabilities were patched in Ruby on Rails, a popular open-source Web development framework used by some high-profile websites.
A total of 26,800 3D printers were shipped globally in the first quarter of calendar 2014, and while enterprises still represent the majority of customers, the consumer sector is gaining traction, according to Canalys.
Kickstarter is trying to make it easier to get a project started on its crowdfunding site, offering an instant launch option that does away with the need for human approval.
Here is a collection of some of the most intriguing and potentially valuable Kickstarter tech projects people are trying to launch.
The attorney general for the state of Washington has filed a lawsuit against a company that raised more than US$25,000 on Kickstarter but allegedly didn't deliver the playing-card deck it promised its crowd-funding investors.
The crowdfunding website, Kickstarter, has been hacked and that user names, encrypted passwords and other data had been accessed.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- FTPaid Search SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager - Software DevelopmentQLD
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPMicrosoft BI DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Test Analyst (HL7)VIC
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- FTSitecore .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Test EngineerACT
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- FTSenior Security Advisor - CISSP - Permanent - Nth SydNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW