Kingston HyperX Max 3.0 review: A pocket-sized SSD drive for fast transfers over USB 3.0
Kingston Technology has become the latest storage vendor to ship a flash drive based on USB 3.0 speeds with early performance tests suggest the new drive is lighting fast.
Kingston today announced it has started shipping 4GB and 8GB Class 10 microSDHC cards, offering a minimum sustained write rate of 10 megabytes per second. The company also sells a 16GB Class 10 microSDHC card.
Kingston Technology Co. today announced the release of its first water-cooled DDR3 memory kit for PCs, which it said provides longer-term reliability.
It's time for a storage upgrade, but your budget won't bear the burden of both a blazing new VelociRaptor hard drive and an extra injection of Kingston RAM. Decision time: if you're looking to improve general performance on the cheap, do you shell ou...
Latest News Articles
- Google has to face US privacy suit over new user data policy
- Apple hit with class action lawsuit for alleged labor rule violations
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 digital camera with 4K video shooting
- Seafaring robot shrugs off monster Typhoon Rammasun
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »