Kingston Technology has become the latest storage vendor to ship a flash drive based on USB 3.0 speeds with early performance tests suggest the new drive is lighting fast.
Kingston today announced it has started shipping 4GB and 8GB Class 10 microSDHC cards, offering a minimum sustained write rate of 10 megabytes per second. The company also sells a 16GB Class 10 microSDHC card.
Kingston Technology Co. today announced the release of its first water-cooled DDR3 memory kit for PCs, which it said provides longer-term reliability.
Latest News Articles
- Android vulnerability allows malware to compromise most devices and apps
- Oracle slashes Larry Ellison's stock options following shareholder discontent
- Microsoft faces anti-monopoly probe in China over Windows, Office
- Privacy groups call for action to stop Facebook's off site user tracking plans
- Huawei's smartphones shipments rise on international sales
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $228 free shipping
- 25% off $70.82
- $24.98 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »