Kingston Technology has become the latest storage vendor to ship a flash drive based on USB 3.0 speeds with early performance tests suggest the new drive is lighting fast.
Kingston today announced it has started shipping 4GB and 8GB Class 10 microSDHC cards, offering a minimum sustained write rate of 10 megabytes per second. The company also sells a 16GB Class 10 microSDHC card.
Kingston Technology Co. today announced the release of its first water-cooled DDR3 memory kit for PCs, which it said provides longer-term reliability.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung gives its app store a makeover with a focus on Galaxy devices
- Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- Gmail users on iOS at risk of data interception
- Amazon seeks US exemption to test delivery drones
- Source code for tiny 'Tinba' banking malware leaked
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Nokia’s flagship Lumia 930 on sale 11 July in Australia
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »