Kmart is the latest Australian company to fall victim to a cyber security breach.
Sears Holding Corp. said Friday the payment systems at its Kmart retail chain had been breached as a result of malware, compromising shoppers' credit and debit card numbers.
HP today announced a partnership with retail chain Kmart which would see the printer manufacturer roll out its Retail Publishing Solutions across 184 stores nationwide. The roll-out is expected to be completed over the course of a few months.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft appears to be building a business app marketplace
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW