Kmart is the latest Australian company to fall victim to a cyber security breach.
Sears Holding Corp. said Friday the payment systems at its Kmart retail chain had been breached as a result of malware, compromising shoppers' credit and debit card numbers.
HP today announced a partnership with retail chain Kmart which would see the printer manufacturer roll out its Retail Publishing Solutions across 184 stores nationwide. The roll-out is expected to be completed over the course of a few months.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC
- CCSystems Engineer -SOE/VDIACT
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Scrum MasterNSW
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTSecurity EngineerVIC
- FTFront End Developer - Team LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- FTChange Manager/ Project ManagerACT
- CCService Management Analyst (Part-Time)NSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramNSW
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- CCPerformance Test AnalystOther