One of the worst-kept rumors in the Windows world is now confirmed to be true: HTC has brought its One (M8) phone hardware to Windows Phone.
Samsung is deploying Knox, its secure platform for mobile devices, to earn the trust of the IT departments that run BYOD programs.
Nine million new iPhone buyers can't be right. They should have waited until January or June or September 2014 for the big-screened iPhone 6.
They're good enough for government work: The US Department of Defense has cleared use of devices running the BlackBerry 10 operating system and Samsung's secure version of Android called Knox.
Samsung has had its security enhanced smartphones and tablets approved for use by the US military.
Bang & Olufsen has produced its first set of over-the-ear headphones and the first new headphones it's released in more than 25 years. The Danish company is also selling new ear buds that offer good sound reproduction in an understated, but classy, l...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Use of forced labor 'systemic' in Malaysian IT manufacturing
- ZTE brings affordable 5.7-inch phablet to T-Mobile
- No old iPhone is left behind in this Shenzhen market
- Rapoo V700 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.