One of the worst-kept rumors in the Windows world is now confirmed to be true: HTC has brought its One (M8) phone hardware to Windows Phone.
Samsung is deploying Knox, its secure platform for mobile devices, to earn the trust of the IT departments that run BYOD programs.
Nine million new iPhone buyers can't be right. They should have waited until January or June or September 2014 for the big-screened iPhone 6.
They're good enough for government work: The US Department of Defense has cleared use of devices running the BlackBerry 10 operating system and Samsung's secure version of Android called Knox.
Samsung has had its security enhanced smartphones and tablets approved for use by the US military.
BlackBerry and Samsung have separately launched security and management software with dual-personality features for their latest Z10 and Galaxy S4 smartphones, both designed to meet the demands of a growing BYOD marketplace.
You're no longer in control of your data once you hand it over to a cloud storage provider, but you're legally still responsible for it. Knowing what's in your cloud-provider contract is critical, says tech attorney Milton Petersen.
Smartphones running the open source Ubuntu operating system will start shipping in October, although it isn't clear if they will be available in the U.S., according to a report.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCPeoplsoft Technical SupportACT
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW