Kodak's EasyShare M580 snaps good pictures, but it offers ho-hum features
Kodak's D830 digital photo frame will show pictures full-screen or create on-the-fly photo collages
Have you ever been geocaching? While it may seem a little lame to those who haven't, there is a slight thrill to being able to track down a hidden item using only clues and a set of co-ordinates from the person who put it there. Still sounds a little...
One administrative law judge of the U.S. International Trade Commission has ruled that Kodak did not infringe Apple patents in its cameras, possibly setting the stage for dismissal of a complaint by Apple.
Salesforce.com plans to buy social media monitoring vendor Radian6, whose technology tracks conversations occurring on social sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, the company said Wednesday.
A picture may be worth a 1000 words, but for Eastman Kodak the preview of a picture might be worth $1 billion in a patent battle against Apple and Research in Motion. The U.S. International Trade Commission on Friday agreed to review a claim that App...
The U.S. International Trade Commission will investigate complaints by Apple that Eastman Kodak violated its patents related to digital imaging devices and software, the latest dispute in a long-standing patent skirmish between the two companies.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperQLD
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Retail BankingNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsACT
- TPHRIS Project Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCSenior Project EngineerACT
- FTUX DesignerVIC