Kogan.com has revealed its plans to list on the ASX on June 30 through an initial public offering that will place $168 million market value on the online retailer.
Australian manufacturer and online retailer Kogan has today unveiled two new budget Android tablets, both running the 4.1 Jelly Bean version of Google's Android operating system.
Kogan has today announced that it has expanded its range of Agora products to include a network video streamer, a 7in tablet and two 12in laptops.
In the latest of a series of publicity stunts, online retailer Kogan is offering "tricked" JB Hi-Fi TV buyers a free HDMI cable. Anyone who has bought a TV at JB Hi-Fi so far in 2011 is able to redeem a free HDMI 1.4 cable from Kogan by sending proof...
Budget online electronics vendor Kogan Technologies is making the jump to the UK market, with sales of products like the company's low-priced TVs beginning in mid-November.
Taking a page out of Apple supremo Steve Jobs' book, Melbourne-based Kogan Technologies this morning launched what it dubbed as a "magical and revolutionary" eBook reader with a 6″ e-ink screen.
The ever-canny Kogan Technologies has jumped on the Julia Gillard bandwagon with the release of a new HD TV: the JULIA32. The Kogan JULAI32 is a 32-inch Full HD television boasting two HDMI outputs, a USB port capable of playing movie files and a str...
Ruslan Kogan, founder and director of Kogan Technologies, yesterday announced a price drop across his company’s consumer electronics range. The announcement was made at Kickstart Forum 2010 Queensland, where key journalists and vendors meet to discus...
Kogan Technologies today announced that it has slashed the price of its Agora Netbook range.
At a press event in Sydney today, Australian company Kogan revealed plans to release 19in and 22in LED TVs within the next two months.
Marketing success story Kogan Technologies has announced what it claims is Australia’s cheapest 10-inch netbook computer powered by the Linux-based gOS operating system.
Budget manufacturer and retailer Kogan today announced the KEVIN37, a 37in LCD television that will cost $900 — the same amount earmarked for individual tax-payers who earn $80,000 or less in the Federal Government's economic stimulus package.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Torment: Tides of Numenera review: The Planescape successor you've been waiting for
- DJI's rugged Matrice 200 series drones go where no drone has gone before
- Alibaba calls for tougher Chinese laws against counterfeiters
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- Smart teddy bears involved in a contentious data breach
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- TPUI/UX ConsultantWA
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD
- FTMobile Gaming SupportQLD
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- FTPresales Solutions ArchitectQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Technical BackgroundQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTBranch Practice Manager - SecurityQLD
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- TPSenior Network EngineerWA
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW