Kogan.com has revealed its plans to list on the ASX on June 30 through an initial public offering that will place $168 million market value on the online retailer.
Australian manufacturer and online retailer Kogan has today unveiled two new budget Android tablets, both running the 4.1 Jelly Bean version of Google's Android operating system.
Kogan has today announced that it has expanded its range of Agora products to include a network video streamer, a 7in tablet and two 12in laptops.
In the latest of a series of publicity stunts, online retailer Kogan is offering "tricked" JB Hi-Fi TV buyers a free HDMI cable. Anyone who has bought a TV at JB Hi-Fi so far in 2011 is able to redeem a free HDMI 1.4 cable from Kogan by sending proof...
Budget online electronics vendor Kogan Technologies is making the jump to the UK market, with sales of products like the company's low-priced TVs beginning in mid-November.
Taking a page out of Apple supremo Steve Jobs' book, Melbourne-based Kogan Technologies this morning launched what it dubbed as a "magical and revolutionary" eBook reader with a 6″ e-ink screen.
The ever-canny Kogan Technologies has jumped on the Julia Gillard bandwagon with the release of a new HD TV: the JULIA32. The Kogan JULAI32 is a 32-inch Full HD television boasting two HDMI outputs, a USB port capable of playing movie files and a str...
Ruslan Kogan, founder and director of Kogan Technologies, yesterday announced a price drop across his company’s consumer electronics range. The announcement was made at Kickstart Forum 2010 Queensland, where key journalists and vendors meet to discus...
Kogan Technologies today announced that it has slashed the price of its Agora Netbook range.
At a press event in Sydney today, Australian company Kogan revealed plans to release 19in and 22in LED TVs within the next two months.
Marketing success story Kogan Technologies has announced what it claims is Australia’s cheapest 10-inch netbook computer powered by the Linux-based gOS operating system.
Budget manufacturer and retailer Kogan today announced the KEVIN37, a 37in LCD television that will cost $900 — the same amount earmarked for individual tax-payers who earn $80,000 or less in the Federal Government's economic stimulus package.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- Arago teaches an AI to play games, the better to manage IT systems
- Microsoft's LinkedIn deal clears the EU, will close in the coming days
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCChange Manager/ Project ManagerNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTSuperannuation Research ConsultantNSW
- CCUX DesignerSA
- CCWeb Services Tester- Test AnalystNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- CCsolution ArchitectNSW
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- TPSenior System Engineer - WintelVIC
- CCIT Service Management Delivery SpecialistNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- CCProject ManagerWA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant - SYDNEY ROLE (baseline clearance)ACT
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- TPAnalyst Work Place SupportVIC