Kogan.com has revealed its plans to list on the ASX on June 30 through an initial public offering that will place $168 million market value on the online retailer.
Australian manufacturer and online retailer Kogan has today unveiled two new budget Android tablets, both running the 4.1 Jelly Bean version of Google's Android operating system.
Kogan has today announced that it has expanded its range of Agora products to include a network video streamer, a 7in tablet and two 12in laptops.
In the latest of a series of publicity stunts, online retailer Kogan is offering "tricked" JB Hi-Fi TV buyers a free HDMI cable. Anyone who has bought a TV at JB Hi-Fi so far in 2011 is able to redeem a free HDMI 1.4 cable from Kogan by sending proof...
Budget online electronics vendor Kogan Technologies is making the jump to the UK market, with sales of products like the company's low-priced TVs beginning in mid-November.
Taking a page out of Apple supremo Steve Jobs' book, Melbourne-based Kogan Technologies this morning launched what it dubbed as a "magical and revolutionary" eBook reader with a 6″ e-ink screen.
The ever-canny Kogan Technologies has jumped on the Julia Gillard bandwagon with the release of a new HD TV: the JULIA32. The Kogan JULAI32 is a 32-inch Full HD television boasting two HDMI outputs, a USB port capable of playing movie files and a str...
Ruslan Kogan, founder and director of Kogan Technologies, yesterday announced a price drop across his company’s consumer electronics range. The announcement was made at Kickstart Forum 2010 Queensland, where key journalists and vendors meet to discus...
Kogan Technologies today announced that it has slashed the price of its Agora Netbook range.
At a press event in Sydney today, Australian company Kogan revealed plans to release 19in and 22in LED TVs within the next two months.
Marketing success story Kogan Technologies has announced what it claims is Australia’s cheapest 10-inch netbook computer powered by the Linux-based gOS operating system.
Budget manufacturer and retailer Kogan today announced the KEVIN37, a 37in LCD television that will cost $900 — the same amount earmarked for individual tax-payers who earn $80,000 or less in the Federal Government's economic stimulus package.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC