A premium build, great screen and proficient cameras makes the R7 a worthy buy
Is a low $299 price enough to make the Agora 4G Pro a worthwhile buy?
The Agora 4G+ comes with improved memory and a better camera
The cheapest 4G smartphone in Australia reviewed
The BenQ-made smartphone is the best to come from Kogan yet
Online retailer Kogan has released a 3G Android tablet for less than $200. But is the Agora HD Mini a case of cheap-and-cheerful or just plain cheap?
The Agora HD smartphone combines a good display with solid performance, making it great value
The Kogan Agora is let down by a poor quality display, below average battery life and sluggish performance
Starting at just $119, the Kogan Agora Mini 8 is one of the cheapest Android tablets on the market
A well-priced digital radio that supplies very good Internet streaming and network features
Kogan Elite 100Hz LED32: This budget LED television is thin and has a good set of features
Kogan's EziNav G4 GPS unit won't break the bank, but its display is hard to see in sunlight.
The Kogan EziNav G6 GPS unit has a few too many annoying quirks to wholeheartedly recommend, including a poor quality display and mediocre battery life
A budget Kogan Blu-ray player with 7.1 channel surround sound and inbuilt Wi-Fi
A budget Full HD camcorder with a 20-megapixel still image mode
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Seagate ST1000LX001 review
- Google wins latest round in Oracle legal battle
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
- Juniper's new access switches add to its cloud-focused lineup
- Google cleared of infringement in Oracle lawsuit over Java
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCSnr Technology Analyst Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA