Review: Saw II: Flesh and Blood for Xbox 360 and PS3 features victim-rescuing puzzles but lacks in combat
Most of the decor in the Whitehurst Asylum is of the blood and guts persuasion
Game maker Konami said one of its online portals has been hit by a mass of illicit login attempts, with attackers gaining access to over 35,000 accounts, just days after Nintendo revealed a similar attack on one of its sites.
Bloody-Disgusting reports that a film adaptation of Konami's vampire-whipping Castlevania video game series is back on.
There's been plenty of talk and speculation about the next Metal Gear, whether or not Snake will be in it or if it even exists at all.
Earlier Friday, on the Kojima Productions section of Konami Japan's website, a flash page was put up hyping the next Metal Gear. The bad news? It's so oblique that nobody can seem to figure out exactly what it's hyping. The logo consists of an equati...
Before Ryan Payton became assistant producer at Konami's Kojima Productions studio in Tokyo, he was living in Osaka where he was studying Japanese.
Sayonara Six Days in Fallujah, said video game publisher Konami earlier Tuesday, after former soldiers and activist groups tightened the rhetorical thumbscrews to the point the Japan-based company finally cried "Uncle." Konami had been set to publish...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung still struggling with the recovery of Note7 phones from users
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCSuperannuation Research ConsultantACT
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- CCGIS ConsultantNSW
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- FTInfrastructure Team LeadVIC
- CCService Desk OfficerSA