KPMG believes cognitive computing will play a key role in its future, as well as the future of its clients as they grappled with technology-driven disruption to their industries.
Confidence in software-as-a-service, mobile and cloud technology is spurring tech mergers and acquisitions, despite lingering economic worries, according to market watchers.
Despite dismal forecasts for PCs and servers, tech stocks have been doing well on optimism about cloud technology and mobile devices.
UK PLC is in desperate need of a new money transmission system that does a better job of handling the plethora of digital payment methods that are in use today.
Enterprises increasingly feel their employees will be more willing to steal data or sell insider knowledge due to the poor economy, according to an annual security survey conducted by KPMG.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Surface Book i7 vs. MacBook Pro: Fight!
- Microsoft's new Zo chatbot dodges politics, doesn't always make sense
- Privacy groups urge investigation of 'internet of toys'
- Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube will share terror content info
- AT&T means business with a 5G trial at Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- CCLead Enterprise Solution Architect - CloudNSW
- CCProduct Designer - UIACT
- CCSecurity LeadNSW
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Finance Consultant (Consolidations)ACT
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationVIC
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Team LeadNSW
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- CCWeb DesignerNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - TelcoVIC
- FTProject Manager-accommodation strategy and ABW implementationNSW
- FTBusiness AdministratorVIC
- CCsolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- CCWintel Server SupportACT