KPMG believes cognitive computing will play a key role in its future, as well as the future of its clients as they grappled with technology-driven disruption to their industries.
Confidence in software-as-a-service, mobile and cloud technology is spurring tech mergers and acquisitions, despite lingering economic worries, according to market watchers.
Despite dismal forecasts for PCs and servers, tech stocks have been doing well on optimism about cloud technology and mobile devices.
UK PLC is in desperate need of a new money transmission system that does a better job of handling the plethora of digital payment methods that are in use today.
Enterprises increasingly feel their employees will be more willing to steal data or sell insider knowledge due to the poor economy, according to an annual security survey conducted by KPMG.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- CCPSCD/ CRM Business/Financial AnalystsACT
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperSA
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCSiebel Developers x 8ACT
- FTILSP ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Hana and UI5 ConsultantsACT
- TPUAT LeadQLD
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC