The new search engine Microsoft is expected to launch this week boasts features to improve the relevance of search query results, partly by letting users set custom profile information the engine uses to tailor results, said sources familiar with the...
Microsoft has not even released or confirmed next week's rumored release of its Kumo search engine, and already the industry is speculating what the new engine will or will not do, both in terms of functionality and for the company's search market sh...
Microsoft's Kumo search engine may be publically unveiled next week, says the Wall Street Journal.
Microsoft seems closer to rebranding its search engine and Live online services under the Kumo name, something that's been rumored to be in the works since last year.
Microsoft has been rumored for some time to be renaming its Live Search "Kumo" in 2009. However, a trademark application the company filed this month suggests Microsoft may use the name for more than just its search engine.
Microsoft's Steve Ballmer is expected to take the stage Thursday at the D: All Things D conference and debut Redmond's new search brand, codenamed Kumo.
Microsoft's planning to relaunch its Live search engine under the name "Bing," a recent report suggests.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: Does the world need an Apple phablet?
- Thecus N2310 NAS device
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.