HealthCare.gov remains riddled with security vulnerabilities and is ripe for ID theft three and a half months after its launch, two cybersecurity experts told U.S. lawmakers Thursday.
New patent reform legislation introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives Wednesday aims to make it more difficult for so-called patent trolls to file infringement lawsuits.
As a new session of the U.S. Congress convenes in early 2013, don't expect lawmakers to rush out a new version of the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) or the Protect IP Act (PIPA).
A hearing to debate and amend the controversial Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) in the U.S. House of Representatives has been delayed, likely until early next year.
The U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee has postponed further debate on the controversial Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) until after Congress' holiday break.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- HTC ships Desire 510 with 64-bit processor, but isn't sure users can take advantage of it
- Widespread Time Warner Cable disruption affects Internet service subscribers
- Gartner: After slump, server sales rise again in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Dropbox offers 1TB Pro plan for $9.99
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW