ViewSonic is trying to cash in on the growing excitement around tablets by offering cash back for buyers who trade in their laptops for new ViewPad tablets.
The Dell Inspiron Duo tablet (or is it a netbook?) will be officially released November 23, <a href="http://news.cnet.com/8301-13924_3-20022898-64.html">CNET says</a>, citing "industry sources familiar with the launch plans."
Lenovo Monday released an ultraportable with the weight of a netbook and the power of a laptop. The Lenovo IdeaPad U260 sports luxurious trim, and is aimed at consumers as interested in fashion as much as they are functionality.
Micro Express's NBL5100 is a remarkably solid brick of a machine for $1199 (as of November 15, 2010). A matte-black block, this desktop replacement laptop makes a clear statement: You do not care about looks. And that isn't even the "I don't care abo...
Research in Motion is taking shots at Apple with its new Blackberry PlayBook video, in which it shows how the PlayBook's web browser embarrasses the iPad's in speed tests.
Apple products are hitting the Chinese market faster than they used to, with the company's latest version of its MacBook Air scheduled to be released in the country this month.
U.K.-based consumer electronics vendor Dixon's Retail on Monday confirmed that is has pulled Toshiba's Folio 100 tablet from store shelves because of high return rates.
It's no secret Lenovo has its eye on the tablet market, and now China's biggest PC manufacturer appears ready to challenge Apple's iPad in the U.S. The company's LePad, an Android-based slate announced in July, will arrive stateside next year.
Dell's Streak will soon be powered by Froyo! Dell announced that Froyo will begin rolling out Froyo to its half-tablet-half-smartphone Streak by the end of the month. The 5-inch smartphone-tablet crossover launched this summer, and originally shipped...
Cisco Systems on Monday said its Cius tablet, which is targeted at businesses, will become generally available starting in March.
Japan's NEC has developed an Android-based tablet computer and will begin shipping it in Japan this month.
Word of slowing growth from Cisco put the brakes on the tech rally in the markets, but Lenovo results and forecasts for the mobile, online and consumer electronics markets suggest that IT's recovery from the recession still has legs.
The reviews are in and the Samsung Galaxy Tab one-panel slate is a hit, mostly. Reviewers don't appear to be bothered by the Galaxy Tab's diminutive size compared to the iPad, no matter what Apple CEO Steve Jobs says. And most see the Galaxy Tab as a...
Anxious to get your thumbs on Research In Motion's (RIM) first BlackBerry tablet, the PlayBook?
Digital convergence technologies provider Samsung Electronics and unified communications (UC) provider Polycom have teamed up on delivering UC solutions for mobile platforms.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantQLD
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk Support (CISCO)QLD
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC