Research in Motion is taking shots at Apple with its new Blackberry PlayBook video, in which it shows how the PlayBook's web browser embarrasses the iPad's in speed tests.
Apple products are hitting the Chinese market faster than they used to, with the company's latest version of its MacBook Air scheduled to be released in the country this month.
U.K.-based consumer electronics vendor Dixon's Retail on Monday confirmed that is has pulled Toshiba's Folio 100 tablet from store shelves because of high return rates.
It's no secret Lenovo has its eye on the tablet market, and now China's biggest PC manufacturer appears ready to challenge Apple's iPad in the U.S. The company's LePad, an Android-based slate announced in July, will arrive stateside next year.
Dell's Streak will soon be powered by Froyo! Dell announced that Froyo will begin rolling out Froyo to its half-tablet-half-smartphone Streak by the end of the month. The 5-inch smartphone-tablet crossover launched this summer, and originally shipped...
Cisco Systems on Monday said its Cius tablet, which is targeted at businesses, will become generally available starting in March.
Japan's NEC has developed an Android-based tablet computer and will begin shipping it in Japan this month.
Word of slowing growth from Cisco put the brakes on the tech rally in the markets, but Lenovo results and forecasts for the mobile, online and consumer electronics markets suggest that IT's recovery from the recession still has legs.
The reviews are in and the Samsung Galaxy Tab one-panel slate is a hit, mostly. Reviewers don't appear to be bothered by the Galaxy Tab's diminutive size compared to the iPad, no matter what Apple CEO Steve Jobs says. And most see the Galaxy Tab as a...
Anxious to get your thumbs on Research In Motion's (RIM) first BlackBerry tablet, the PlayBook?
Digital convergence technologies provider Samsung Electronics and unified communications (UC) provider Polycom have teamed up on delivering UC solutions for mobile platforms.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) plans to undercut Apple's iPad pricing when its PlayBook tablet launches next year, according to a BusinessWeek report.
The news that laptops can negatively impact male fertility -- even when a cooling pad is used -- has been capturing headlines this week. While that is a significant potential consequence of prolonger laptop use, it is not the only adverse impact the ...
Samsung said it will likely sell one million Galaxy Tabs by the end of the year, but what do theoretical sales really mean, especially when Apple has already sold seven million iPads this year? For Samsung, one million units would mean a tidy profit ...
The MacBook Air's most slimming component isn't so unique anymore.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Prepare for the rise of the augmented human: Futurist Simon Raik-Allen
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
- AMD gets into SSDs with value Radeon R3 drives. But US only for now.
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBA/Technical Project Manager/Product ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC