Over at Samsung's headquarters, the senior vice president of its Mobile Communications Division has gone on record saying that businesses will soon be snapping up tablet computers. In the interview, Lee Don Joo recounted the same old industries that ...
In the next few months, Jeff Letasse, vice president of IT for Conceptus, will hand out more than 220 iPads to every salesperson in the company. He plans to wean them off of their trusty laptops and PDAs, with the hope of never having to buy another ...
ViewSonic is trying to cash in on the growing excitement around tablets by offering cash back for buyers who trade in their laptops for new ViewPad tablets.
The Dell Inspiron Duo tablet (or is it a netbook?) will be officially released November 23, <a href="http://news.cnet.com/8301-13924_3-20022898-64.html">CNET says</a>, citing "industry sources familiar with the launch plans."
Lenovo Monday released an ultraportable with the weight of a netbook and the power of a laptop. The Lenovo IdeaPad U260 sports luxurious trim, and is aimed at consumers as interested in fashion as much as they are functionality.
Micro Express's NBL5100 is a remarkably solid brick of a machine for $1199 (as of November 15, 2010). A matte-black block, this desktop replacement laptop makes a clear statement: You do not care about looks. And that isn't even the "I don't care abo...
Research in Motion is taking shots at Apple with its new Blackberry PlayBook video, in which it shows how the PlayBook's web browser embarrasses the iPad's in speed tests.
Apple products are hitting the Chinese market faster than they used to, with the company's latest version of its MacBook Air scheduled to be released in the country this month.
U.K.-based consumer electronics vendor Dixon's Retail on Monday confirmed that is has pulled Toshiba's Folio 100 tablet from store shelves because of high return rates.
It's no secret Lenovo has its eye on the tablet market, and now China's biggest PC manufacturer appears ready to challenge Apple's iPad in the U.S. The company's LePad, an Android-based slate announced in July, will arrive stateside next year.
Dell's Streak will soon be powered by Froyo! Dell announced that Froyo will begin rolling out Froyo to its half-tablet-half-smartphone Streak by the end of the month. The 5-inch smartphone-tablet crossover launched this summer, and originally shipped...
Cisco Systems on Monday said its Cius tablet, which is targeted at businesses, will become generally available starting in March.
Japan's NEC has developed an Android-based tablet computer and will begin shipping it in Japan this month.
Word of slowing growth from Cisco put the brakes on the tech rally in the markets, but Lenovo results and forecasts for the mobile, online and consumer electronics markets suggest that IT's recovery from the recession still has legs.
The reviews are in and the Samsung Galaxy Tab one-panel slate is a hit, mostly. Reviewers don't appear to be bothered by the Galaxy Tab's diminutive size compared to the iPad, no matter what Apple CEO Steve Jobs says. And most see the Galaxy Tab as a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Oracle plans ‘startup organization’ focused on cloud computing, AI and VR
- Hipchat resets user passwords after possible breach
- ONUG gets closer to making SD-WANs talk to each other
- Cars will get superior digital vision with ARM's camera chip
- Microsoft finds another use for LinkedIn with CRM integration
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Foreign CurrencyVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- FTSocial Media Officer- SEO, mobile, analytics and reporting toolNSW
- TPIT Service ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- TPEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTData Analyst (Query Scripting and Reporting)NSW
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- CCSenior Policy OfficerNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - WintelQLD
- FTTester AnalystACT
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTHelp Desk/ Desktop SupportSA
- FTTechnical Architect - Network /InfrastructureQLD
- TPData AnalystQLD
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC