This Windows 8 hybrid Ultrabook is a tablet that can be transformed into a laptop thanks to a sliding screen mechanism
Dell's XPS 12 convertible can be used either as a laptop or as a tablet thanks to a clever hinge design
The ASUS Vivo Book F202 brings the Windows 8 touch experience to the low-end of the PC market
Don't let the Dell Vostro V131 laptop's low price fool you: it's state of the art
Dell Inspiron M102z review: An 11.6in netbook with great battery life
Lenovo ThinkPad T420 review: A 14in business laptop with 2nd Gen Intel Core technology and great features
MSI GE620 review: An Intel Core i7-based laptop with NVIDIA graphics
MSI CR640 review: A 15.6in notebook with 2nd Generation Intel Core processing
Samsung NF210-A01AU review: A 10in Samsung netbook with excellent battery life and an interesting design
Apple Macbook Pro revew: Apple's 2011 Macbook Pro adds extra processing, graphics grunt and a new connection standard
Sony VAIO YB Series (VPCYB16KG) laptop review: A good looking 11.6in notebook with AMD Fusion technololgy
Dell Inspiron M101z review: An 11.6in ultraportable laptop that's affordable and useful for basic tasks
HP Envy 14 Beats Edition review: A good looking and well built laptop designed for music lovers
A thin and light MSI notebook with plenty of style
A fully featured 12in Fujitsu laptop with a low-voltage Core i7 CPU
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Oracle preps 'Sonoma' chip for low-priced Sparc servers
- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Samsung plots Galaxy S6 price cut, new phones to help business
- As Windows 10 launches, Microsoft pushes for enterprise adoption
- Zuckerberg: Video today, virtual reality tomorrow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC