First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
MSI GE620 review: An Intel Core i7-based laptop with NVIDIA graphics
MSI CR640 review: A 15.6in notebook with 2nd Generation Intel Core processing
Samsung NF210-A01AU review: A 10in Samsung netbook with excellent battery life and an interesting design
Apple Macbook Pro revew: Apple's 2011 Macbook Pro adds extra processing, graphics grunt and a new connection standard
Sony VAIO YB Series (VPCYB16KG) laptop review: A good looking 11.6in notebook with AMD Fusion technololgy
Dell Inspiron M101z review: An 11.6in ultraportable laptop that's affordable and useful for basic tasks
HP Envy 14 Beats Edition review: A good looking and well built laptop designed for music lovers
A thin and light MSI notebook with plenty of style
A fully featured 12in Fujitsu laptop with a low-voltage Core i7 CPU
HP's EliteBook 8440p is an attractive and feature-packed business laptop
Toshiba's Portege R700 is one of the lightest, strongest and most powerful ultraportable notebooks on the market
A 15.6in, Core i5-based Dell Inspiron notebook with lots of RAM and hard drive space
A 15.6in Fujitsu laptop that's designed primarily for business users
Handii's Go10 is a notebook equipped with a touchscreen and deprived of a keyboard
Looks good, lacks endurance.
Latest News Articles
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- Yahoo buys concert live-streaming startup Evntlive
- Wall Street Beat: Tech stocks hit 13-year high
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Mobile chip speed wars have to end, Broadcom chairman says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »