A new cybersecurity framework released Wednesday by U.S. President Barack Obama's administration aims to help operators of critical infrastructure develop comprehensive cybersecurity programs.
U.S. government agencies are exploring new ways to provide incentives for private companies to invest more money in cybersecurity, President Barack Obama's administration has announced.
The U.S. Congress should focus on voluntary incentives, instead of new regulations, as a way to encourage companies to improve their cybersecurity efforts, although some changes in current laws are needed, a group of Republican lawmakers said in a re...
The U.S. government should look to incentives as a way to encourage businesses to adopt better cybersecurity practices, instead of creating mandates, recommends a new paper from four trade groups and a civil liberties group.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- CCUNISON Analyst Programmer (Contract) FinanceNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- TPTest LeadQLD
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- TPSenior Engineer-UNIXVIC
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- TPProject Manager - Documentation DevelopmentQLD
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerVIC
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC