Dell on Wednesday said it had laid off staff at different sites worldwide in an effort to cut costs and streamline operations.
Nortel Networks Wednesday said it will lay off 3,200 workers in addition to 1,800 layoffs previously announced as it undergoes a restructuring that is part of its Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing in the US and a similar creditor protection filing in Cana...
Cisco is not ruling out layoffs as it grapples with the worldwide economic downturn.
A union that is trying to organize workers at IBM is reporting that the company cut more than 2,800 jobs recently, but an IBM spokesman would only confirm that some layoffs have occurred.
Anticipating a slowdown in IT spending, Symantec expects to begin laying off employees this month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 2 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 3 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
- 4 Asus Zenbook UX303LN Ultrabook
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- MIT unifies Web development in a single, speedy new language
- Google, Microsoft, Sony make 'The Interview' available online
- Experts: FCC will adopt net neutrality rules in early 2015
- Romanian version of EU cybersecurity directive allows warrantless access to data
- Rackspace DNS recovers after DDoS brings system down
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.