Display technology manufacturer AOC has released what it believes is the world's thinnest LCD monitor, named 'Razor'.
Samsung has demonstrated a world first at a display conference in the US - a computer monitor that's powered solely via USB.
BenQ has introduced what it claims are the slimmest LCD monitors in the world. The new super-slim LED-backlit monitors--marketed as part of the V Series--measure a mere 15mm (0.59in) thick, and will come in 22- and 24-inch variations.
Dell on Tuesday announced it would ship its first handheld device, called Streak, in June, but it is also looking to develop devices with larger screen sizes as it tries to establish a foothold in the competitive mobile market.
If your existing display just isn't cutting it any more, then it might be time to step up to Ostendo's 43-inch curved monitor. This long-awaited display is now available to buy for just under US$6,500.
Taiwan's biggest LCD monitor maker on Saturday agreed to buy the island's second largest LCD screen maker in a bid to compete with South Korea's market leading giants.
The healthy demand for entry-level LCDs has hugely contributed to the steady growth of the monitor market in the region, according to the IDC Asia/Pacific Quarterly PC Monitor Tracker report.
BenQ today launched the world's first 21.5in LED monitor, one of 49 new products from the company that will hit the market in Australia before the end of 2009
Monitor manufacturer Mimo has announced a new addition to their recently revealed dual hinge monitor range.
Taiwan's Consumer Protection Commission has ordered Dell to make good on sales from an online pricing error and deliver 19-inch LCD monitors to local consumers for NT$500 (US$15.26).
AU Optronics, the world's third largest make of LCD screens, is planning two new investments this year, one in solar panels and another in an LCD module venture in China.
NEC Display Solutions has released the MultiSync LCD2490WUXi, a 24-inch widescreen monitor that upgrades the LCD2490WUXi.
BenQ today announced the launch of its 22 inch LCD monitor TV, SE2231, coupled with an introductory offer of a free DTH connection, installation and six months subscription with every purchase.
The Department of Environmental Protection is tightening the requirements for computer monitors to qualify for an Energy Star label, noting the increasing use of energy efficient LED technology and methods that focus light on the person in front of a...
A South Korean executive with LG Display has agreed to plead guilty and serve a year in prison for participating in a global conspiracy to fix the prices of TFT-LCD (thin-film transistor liquid crystal display) panels, the U.S. Department of Justice ...
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Future Intel CPUs could be cobbled together using different parts
- US House votes to undo broadband privacy rules
- Intel digs deep to keep Moore's Law alive
- China devotes US$22 billion to domestic chip industry expansion
- Excel for Windows finally gets real-time collaboration
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDeployment GraduatesSA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst- Systems & Network -Telco backgroundNSW
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Co-OrdinaterNSW
- FTFunctional Consultant - CommercialsQLD
- FTDeployment Manager | ContractVIC
- CCSenior Network Designer - CiscoVIC
- FTTest Automation Lead | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead - ERP & Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTAGILE Implementation Manager ContractNSW
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!VIC
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- TPSenior Communications Officer | SharePointQLD
- CCProcurement OfficerQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperSA
- TPSAP BA - Source to PayQLD
- FTSAS DeveloperNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTProcurement Project ManagerACT