Display technology manufacturer AOC has released what it believes is the world's thinnest LCD monitor, named 'Razor'.
Samsung has demonstrated a world first at a display conference in the US - a computer monitor that's powered solely via USB.
BenQ has introduced what it claims are the slimmest LCD monitors in the world. The new super-slim LED-backlit monitors--marketed as part of the V Series--measure a mere 15mm (0.59in) thick, and will come in 22- and 24-inch variations.
Dell on Tuesday announced it would ship its first handheld device, called Streak, in June, but it is also looking to develop devices with larger screen sizes as it tries to establish a foothold in the competitive mobile market.
If your existing display just isn't cutting it any more, then it might be time to step up to Ostendo's 43-inch curved monitor. This long-awaited display is now available to buy for just under US$6,500.
Taiwan's biggest LCD monitor maker on Saturday agreed to buy the island's second largest LCD screen maker in a bid to compete with South Korea's market leading giants.
The healthy demand for entry-level LCDs has hugely contributed to the steady growth of the monitor market in the region, according to the IDC Asia/Pacific Quarterly PC Monitor Tracker report.
BenQ today launched the world's first 21.5in LED monitor, one of 49 new products from the company that will hit the market in Australia before the end of 2009
Monitor manufacturer Mimo has announced a new addition to their recently revealed dual hinge monitor range.
Taiwan's Consumer Protection Commission has ordered Dell to make good on sales from an online pricing error and deliver 19-inch LCD monitors to local consumers for NT$500 (US$15.26).
AU Optronics, the world's third largest make of LCD screens, is planning two new investments this year, one in solar panels and another in an LCD module venture in China.
NEC Display Solutions has released the MultiSync LCD2490WUXi, a 24-inch widescreen monitor that upgrades the LCD2490WUXi.
BenQ today announced the launch of its 22 inch LCD monitor TV, SE2231, coupled with an introductory offer of a free DTH connection, installation and six months subscription with every purchase.
The Department of Environmental Protection is tightening the requirements for computer monitors to qualify for an Energy Star label, noting the increasing use of energy efficient LED technology and methods that focus light on the person in front of a...
A South Korean executive with LG Display has agreed to plead guilty and serve a year in prison for participating in a global conspiracy to fix the prices of TFT-LCD (thin-film transistor liquid crystal display) panels, the U.S. Department of Justice ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith closes doors for the last time (+4 photos)
- Google, Fiat Chrysler to collaborate on self-driving minivans
- CSIRO’s Data61 and Treasury join forces to examine the blockchain
- Dick Smith relaunches as online-only business
- Rolling blog: Industry reacts to Budget 2016
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW