Samsung's latest SyncMaster LCD monitor includes a built-in digital TV tuner
This small LCD TV has an integrated DVD player and reasonable picture quality
This budget Millennius LCD TV doesn't stand out from the crowd, but it performs acceptably
This mid-range LCD panel from Toshiba has a good contrast ratio and some useful features
Panasonic's small 1080p LCD TV has impressive image quality and useful integrated features
This reasonably priced 37in television has a 1080p panel from LG
A budget big-screen television with 100Hz motion smoothing
This 26in LCD TV has an inbuilt DVD player, a USB input and decent image quality
This Toshiba LCD TV has good image processing and a few useful extras
This budget big-screen LCD television boasts reasonable picture quality and a low price
The Changhong CHL1555B is the one of the cheapest all-in-one televisions we've seen
The Samsung LA40B650 produces great-looking on-screen images, and its home-networking capabilities will keep you entertained
Internet connectivity and very good picture quality make the Samsung LN46B750 HDTV a worthy contender
A reasonably priced mid-size Sanyo LCD TV
This mid-size LCD TV has an inbuilt DVD player, as well as a USB port and memory card slot
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCSenior Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Digital DesignerVIC
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCSQL Data and Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- TPProcurement & Contracts ManagerQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCAPS 5/6 Policy/Programme OfficerACT
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD