Samsung's latest SyncMaster LCD monitor includes a built-in digital TV tuner
This small LCD TV has an integrated DVD player and reasonable picture quality
This budget Millennius LCD TV doesn't stand out from the crowd, but it performs acceptably
This mid-range LCD panel from Toshiba has a good contrast ratio and some useful features
Panasonic's small 1080p LCD TV has impressive image quality and useful integrated features
This reasonably priced 37in television has a 1080p panel from LG
A budget big-screen television with 100Hz motion smoothing
This 26in LCD TV has an inbuilt DVD player, a USB input and decent image quality
This Toshiba LCD TV has good image processing and a few useful extras
This budget big-screen LCD television boasts reasonable picture quality and a low price
The Changhong CHL1555B is the one of the cheapest all-in-one televisions we've seen
The Samsung LA40B650 produces great-looking on-screen images, and its home-networking capabilities will keep you entertained
Internet connectivity and very good picture quality make the Samsung LN46B750 HDTV a worthy contender
A reasonably priced mid-size Sanyo LCD TV
This mid-size LCD TV has an inbuilt DVD player, as well as a USB port and memory card slot
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft buys Simplygon to simplify rendering VR and AR models
- Gabe Newell's Reddit Q&A: The most interesting answers on Half-Life 3, Steam support, and more
- Toshiba considers spinning off its memory business
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- WikiLeaks’ Assange confident of winning 'any fair trial' in the US
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCProject Manager l Business Focused l Telco Activations - Pennant Hills locationNSW
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTService Delivery Manager - EnterpriseACT
- TPAndroid DeveloperSA
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerQLD
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCWebMethod DeveloperVIC
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD