Leap Motion, a computer hardware sensor device that supports hand and motion input, has gone on sale exclusively in Australia through Dick Smith retail stores, the company has announced.
South by Southwest Interactive is best known as the technology festival that put such social networking mainstays as Twitter and Foursquare on the map. But if there was a "next big thing" at this year's event, finding it would be pretty hard.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCChange ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- FTSystems AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCSr Java Developer-JSP/Servlet,Hibernate, EJB3, Spring, RESTfulNSW