The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has approved AT&T's US$1.2 billion acquisition of competitor Leap Wireless, which sells prepaid mobile service under the Cricket brand.
AT&T plans to acquire Leap Wireless, operator of the Cricket prepaid mobile service, in what would be the latest consolidation of the U.S. mobile industry.
The U.S. Department of Justice would "severely set back growth and competition" in the U.S. mobile telecom market if its efforts to block the acquisition of T-Mobile USA by AT&T are successful, AT&T said in court documents filed Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Use of forced labor 'systemic' in Malaysian IT manufacturing
- Promise Technology NS6700 NAS device
- ZTE brings affordable 5.7-inch phablet to T-Mobile
- No old iPhone is left behind in this Shenzhen market
- Rapoo V700 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.