Judging from CES 2011, Samsung and LG will be releasing two of the most exciting televisions in 2011 -- the feature-packed Samsung Series 8 and the innovative LG LW6500. We suspect that both of these TVs will rate highly in this year's list of top te...
At CES 2011, Samsung unveiled over 40 new LED, LCD and plasma TVs. We've cherry-picked the coolest models and accessories and taken a closer look.
Last year was a great one for new television technology -- dozens of 3D TVs were released from big brands like Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Sony and Sharp, 200Hz and 400Hz frame rates became popular on sets that weren't too expensive, and we began to see ...
The mainstream availability of 3D TV sets marks a big step forward towards bringing the cinema experience into living rooms. Two of the main players in the Australian 3D TV market are Panasonic with its VT20 plasma TVs and Samsung with the Series 7 L...
If you're looking for a small, cheap LCD television at the moment you're spoiled for choice. We've recently had review units from budget brands Kogan, Tyagi and Hisense. These 22in and 24in televisions may not be the most technologically advanced mod...
Sony announced its 2010 range of LCD televisions today, with 10 new series featuring 26 new models.
Flash forward to about a year from now, if you will. Envision yourself walking into a consumer electronics store toward the end of 2010. What kinds of HDTV products and features is your retail salesperson likely to tout?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW