Judging from CES 2011, Samsung and LG will be releasing two of the most exciting televisions in 2011 -- the feature-packed Samsung Series 8 and the innovative LG LW6500. We suspect that both of these TVs will rate highly in this year's list of top te...
At CES 2011, Samsung unveiled over 40 new LED, LCD and plasma TVs. We've cherry-picked the coolest models and accessories and taken a closer look.
Last year was a great one for new television technology -- dozens of 3D TVs were released from big brands like Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Sony and Sharp, 200Hz and 400Hz frame rates became popular on sets that weren't too expensive, and we began to see ...
The mainstream availability of 3D TV sets marks a big step forward towards bringing the cinema experience into living rooms. Two of the main players in the Australian 3D TV market are Panasonic with its VT20 plasma TVs and Samsung with the Series 7 L...
If you're looking for a small, cheap LCD television at the moment you're spoiled for choice. We've recently had review units from budget brands Kogan, Tyagi and Hisense. These 22in and 24in televisions may not be the most technologically advanced mod...
Sony announced its 2010 range of LCD televisions today, with 10 new series featuring 26 new models.
Flash forward to about a year from now, if you will. Envision yourself walking into a consumer electronics store toward the end of 2010. What kinds of HDTV products and features is your retail salesperson likely to tout?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- DNC hacker Guccifer 2.0 denies Russian links and mocks security firms
- This new model for quantum circuits is like a 5-decker sandwich
- Dell stops selling Android devices
- IBM and Cisco will make Watson into a virtual workmate
- Time is short to stop expansion of FBI hacking, senator says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager (Omni-Channel)VIC
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTDevelopment/Architect Capability ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Digital / MediaNSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC