LG Electronics Australia (LG) has launched its new flat panel 4K UHD OLED TV (EF950T series) is available to buy at select Australian retailers.
Belkin today announced that it has released more devices for its Wemo home automation system. New Smart LED Bulbs have been added that allow you to replace your existing veiling and lamp lights with new, smartphone-controllable bulbs.
‘If you build it, they will come’ appears to be the ethos of Samsung’s vigilant Ultra HD campaign, as the company continues to release products that support the standard in spite of a lack in content.
The Vivid festival will paint Sydney landmarks in dazzling light displays over its 18 day run. Many of the lightshows will showcase the potential of new Intel technologies as the chipmaker returns as an event partner for the fourth consecutive year.
Cambridge scientists have come up with a simple way to generate the entangled photons needed by quantum computers using a cheap light emitting diode (LED) powered by electrical voltage.
3D technology is one of the hottest products at 'World IT Show 2010,' the greatest IT exhibition event in Korea. The competition between Samsung and LG around 3D display will be the main highlight of the event.
Light coming from lamps in your home could eventually be used to encode a wireless broadband signal, according to German researchers.
Klipsch has developed a device that combines a wireless speaker and LED light and installs into most standard light sockets. Called the LightSpeaker, it uses a base station transmitter to stream music to each unit, up to 50 feet away, using 2.4 GHz w...
With its first laptop, gScreen Computer will deliver 4.6 million pixels of desktop real estate with the Spacebook's dual 17-inch LED screens, for under US$3,000.
Sony has announced a promotion tripling the length of its LCD and LED television warranties, extending them from 12 to 36 months.
BenQ today launched the world's first 21.5in LED monitor, one of 49 new products from the company that will hit the market in Australia before the end of 2009
If new research bears fruit, the next stop for flexible display technology might be the side of a commuter bus or the front of a T-shirt.
Prostitution and drugs frighten some people away from San Francisco's gritty Tenderloin district, but the area could soon enlighten the city with a money-saving idea.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW