LG Electronics Australia (LG) has launched its new flat panel 4K UHD OLED TV (EF950T series) is available to buy at select Australian retailers.
Belkin today announced that it has released more devices for its Wemo home automation system. New Smart LED Bulbs have been added that allow you to replace your existing veiling and lamp lights with new, smartphone-controllable bulbs.
‘If you build it, they will come’ appears to be the ethos of Samsung’s vigilant Ultra HD campaign, as the company continues to release products that support the standard in spite of a lack in content.
The Vivid festival will paint Sydney landmarks in dazzling light displays over its 18 day run. Many of the lightshows will showcase the potential of new Intel technologies as the chipmaker returns as an event partner for the fourth consecutive year.
Cambridge scientists have come up with a simple way to generate the entangled photons needed by quantum computers using a cheap light emitting diode (LED) powered by electrical voltage.
3D technology is one of the hottest products at 'World IT Show 2010,' the greatest IT exhibition event in Korea. The competition between Samsung and LG around 3D display will be the main highlight of the event.
Light coming from lamps in your home could eventually be used to encode a wireless broadband signal, according to German researchers.
Klipsch has developed a device that combines a wireless speaker and LED light and installs into most standard light sockets. Called the LightSpeaker, it uses a base station transmitter to stream music to each unit, up to 50 feet away, using 2.4 GHz w...
With its first laptop, gScreen Computer will deliver 4.6 million pixels of desktop real estate with the Spacebook's dual 17-inch LED screens, for under US$3,000.
Sony has announced a promotion tripling the length of its LCD and LED television warranties, extending them from 12 to 36 months.
BenQ today launched the world's first 21.5in LED monitor, one of 49 new products from the company that will hit the market in Australia before the end of 2009
If new research bears fruit, the next stop for flexible display technology might be the side of a commuter bus or the front of a T-shirt.
Prostitution and drugs frighten some people away from San Francisco's gritty Tenderloin district, but the area could soon enlighten the city with a money-saving idea.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Oracle to buy cloud provider NetSuite for $9.3 billion
- Smartphone market inches back to growth with Samsung holding lead
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW