I guess Sony didn't get the memo about how jailbreaking is not illegal, because the company has decided to sue several users who hacked the PS3.
Wayne Chang is suing Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss -- who are suing Mark Zuckerberg -- for cutting him out of their Facebook/ConnectU settlement.
After a $65 million settlement, the Winklevoss twins are not satisfied with their payout from Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg.
The countersuit is a standard legal maneuver for patent infringement law suits. It is common enough that it is no longer a matter of if, but when, a tech organization challenged for patent infringement will respond with a patent suit of its own. True...
Millions of Google Buzz users were contacted Tuesday by Google regarding a class-action lawsuit settlement stemming from an online privacy debate sparked by the search giant.
Apple's patent lawsuit against Motorola is just another thread in a rather complicated litigation web, but it's also unique for busting out multi-touch, a hallmark feature of modern smartphones.
Google is virtually synonymous with the Web, and many have come to embrace virtually every product and service -- from Gmail to Android -- that Google rolls out. A new study, however, asserts that Google's apparent monopoly stifles competition in man...
HP has sued its former CEO Mark Hurd, claiming his new position as president of Oracle "has put HP's most valuable trade secrets and confidential information in peril."
Apple appears to be extending its touch offering from mobile devices to desktop-bound hardware, based on a patent application showing a touch-enabled iMac.
Last Friday Mark Hurd resigned his post as CEO of computer maker HP over "inappropriate conduct" with a contractor working for the company. Monday it was revealed that the contractor was Jodie Fisher, who starred in such soft porn movies as "Sheer Pa...
If there was any hope left that The Beatles' music would appear on iTunes in this lifetime, Yoko Ono just killed it.
A New York man has filed suit against Facebook claiming he owns 84 percent of the world's largest social network. Paul D. Ceglia, the man behind the lawsuit filed in the Supreme Court of the State of New York, claims Facebook owes him damages relatin...
Use Pirate Bay to find or swap files? If so, about 4 million of you have just had your accounts hacked and user names, e-mail and Internet addresses compiled by a 23-year-old Argentinian (and two pals) exploiting the site's SQL vulnerabilities.
Two Maryland residents have filed a class action lawsuit against Apple and AT&T over the iPhone 4 antenna design issue that has caused dropped calls and signal loss for some users.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Brocade's Ruckus Wi-Fi business finds a buyer
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Kite-surfing could put rural Brits online
- How to manage data in the BYOD office
- Facts and figures: The rise of Social Media addiction
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA EngineerNSW
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Wealth AdviceNSW
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW