I guess Sony didn't get the memo about how jailbreaking is not illegal, because the company has decided to sue several users who hacked the PS3.
Wayne Chang is suing Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss -- who are suing Mark Zuckerberg -- for cutting him out of their Facebook/ConnectU settlement.
After a $65 million settlement, the Winklevoss twins are not satisfied with their payout from Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg.
The countersuit is a standard legal maneuver for patent infringement law suits. It is common enough that it is no longer a matter of if, but when, a tech organization challenged for patent infringement will respond with a patent suit of its own. True...
Millions of Google Buzz users were contacted Tuesday by Google regarding a class-action lawsuit settlement stemming from an online privacy debate sparked by the search giant.
Apple's patent lawsuit against Motorola is just another thread in a rather complicated litigation web, but it's also unique for busting out multi-touch, a hallmark feature of modern smartphones.
Google is virtually synonymous with the Web, and many have come to embrace virtually every product and service -- from Gmail to Android -- that Google rolls out. A new study, however, asserts that Google's apparent monopoly stifles competition in man...
HP has sued its former CEO Mark Hurd, claiming his new position as president of Oracle "has put HP's most valuable trade secrets and confidential information in peril."
Apple appears to be extending its touch offering from mobile devices to desktop-bound hardware, based on a patent application showing a touch-enabled iMac.
Last Friday Mark Hurd resigned his post as CEO of computer maker HP over "inappropriate conduct" with a contractor working for the company. Monday it was revealed that the contractor was Jodie Fisher, who starred in such soft porn movies as "Sheer Pa...
If there was any hope left that The Beatles' music would appear on iTunes in this lifetime, Yoko Ono just killed it.
A New York man has filed suit against Facebook claiming he owns 84 percent of the world's largest social network. Paul D. Ceglia, the man behind the lawsuit filed in the Supreme Court of the State of New York, claims Facebook owes him damages relatin...
Use Pirate Bay to find or swap files? If so, about 4 million of you have just had your accounts hacked and user names, e-mail and Internet addresses compiled by a 23-year-old Argentinian (and two pals) exploiting the site's SQL vulnerabilities.
Two Maryland residents have filed a class action lawsuit against Apple and AT&T over the iPhone 4 antenna design issue that has caused dropped calls and signal loss for some users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm wants to make kids' wearables a thing
- Indian minister holds out hope for Apple stores
- Move over Skylake: An Asus PC with Intel's Kaby Lake chip is coming in Q3
- Nvidia chief downplays challenge from Google’s AI chip
- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Oracle Systems SpecialistNSW