I guess Sony didn't get the memo about how jailbreaking is not illegal, because the company has decided to sue several users who hacked the PS3.
Wayne Chang is suing Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss -- who are suing Mark Zuckerberg -- for cutting him out of their Facebook/ConnectU settlement.
After a $65 million settlement, the Winklevoss twins are not satisfied with their payout from Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg.
The countersuit is a standard legal maneuver for patent infringement law suits. It is common enough that it is no longer a matter of if, but when, a tech organization challenged for patent infringement will respond with a patent suit of its own. True...
Millions of Google Buzz users were contacted Tuesday by Google regarding a class-action lawsuit settlement stemming from an online privacy debate sparked by the search giant.
Apple's patent lawsuit against Motorola is just another thread in a rather complicated litigation web, but it's also unique for busting out multi-touch, a hallmark feature of modern smartphones.
Google is virtually synonymous with the Web, and many have come to embrace virtually every product and service -- from Gmail to Android -- that Google rolls out. A new study, however, asserts that Google's apparent monopoly stifles competition in man...
HP has sued its former CEO Mark Hurd, claiming his new position as president of Oracle "has put HP's most valuable trade secrets and confidential information in peril."
Apple appears to be extending its touch offering from mobile devices to desktop-bound hardware, based on a patent application showing a touch-enabled iMac.
Last Friday Mark Hurd resigned his post as CEO of computer maker HP over "inappropriate conduct" with a contractor working for the company. Monday it was revealed that the contractor was Jodie Fisher, who starred in such soft porn movies as "Sheer Pa...
If there was any hope left that The Beatles' music would appear on iTunes in this lifetime, Yoko Ono just killed it.
A New York man has filed suit against Facebook claiming he owns 84 percent of the world's largest social network. Paul D. Ceglia, the man behind the lawsuit filed in the Supreme Court of the State of New York, claims Facebook owes him damages relatin...
Use Pirate Bay to find or swap files? If so, about 4 million of you have just had your accounts hacked and user names, e-mail and Internet addresses compiled by a 23-year-old Argentinian (and two pals) exploiting the site's SQL vulnerabilities.
Two Maryland residents have filed a class action lawsuit against Apple and AT&T over the iPhone 4 antenna design issue that has caused dropped calls and signal loss for some users.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
- Amazon replaces cashiers with AI and computer learning
- Ubisoft's 30th anniversary putters across the finish line with free copies of Assassin's Creed III
- Google and Slack deepen partnership in the face of Microsoft Teams
- Fitbit scoops up rival fitness tracker maker Pebble
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- TPSAP HR Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- CCSoftware Engineer - Submarine simulation and testingVIC
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- FTStorage Systems Administrator l HDS & EMC TechnologiesNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW