A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
A former SAP executive has pleaded guilty to conspiring to bribe Panamanian officials in an effort to secure government contracts for the software vendor.
Oracle has expanded the scope of its ongoing copyright battle against Android and accused Google of "destroying" the market for Java.
The Swedish Prosecution Authority has dropped the investigation of WikiLeaks front-man Julian Assange for sexual molestation and two unlawful coercion allegations, but it still has a rape allegation to investigate.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has charged 32 defendants with fraud in an international scheme that used stolen, yet-to-be-published press releases from hacked websites to conduct stock trades.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
After almost a decade of litigation, Google scored a victory last week over the Authors Guild, which had sued the company for copyright infringement over its Google Books search engine. But a few important chapters in the legal saga have yet to be wr...
A U.S. judge's ruling Wednesday that Apple violated antitrust laws in its dealings with book publishers may limit the ways in which the company strikes deals in other industries going forward.
We are standing in a parking lot in the city of Malmö, southern Sweden, one of the many places Peter Sunde now calls home. The sky above us is grey, as usual at this time of year. Just as the parking meter spits out our ticket, a young man driving mu...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW