A fresh analysis of documents disclosed by former U.S. intelligence contractor Edward Snowden shows that AT&T has been a much closer and eager partner for the National Security Agency's Internet spying activities than was previously known.
Powerful tech industry groups have asked the U.S. Senate to drop a plan to require Internet companies to report terrorist activity on their platforms, as the provision could potentially raise privacy issues for users.
Privacy concerns have delayed a U.S. Senate vote on a controversial cyberthreat information-sharing bill until lawmakers return from a month-long recess.
The U.S. Senate could take a preliminary vote as soon as Wednesday on a controversial bill intended to encourage businesses to share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies, despite concerns that the legislation would all...
Google's started a car company...Samsung puts $85 million into cancer-victim fund...Apple explores offering phone service...and more tech news.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
With the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, it's fair to say that technology policy hasn't risen to the top of the agenda in the debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
Have you heard? iPods in Europe are about to get a lot more quiet. Regulators have released a new set of standards governing how loud portable music players can go, and that means the default max volume is going take a big dip from where it currently...
Whitepapers about legislation
The proposed amendments to the Privacy Act, due to come into effect in 2014, reinforce both the importance and significance of upholding data security. Data protection has long been a priority for many businesses, but the rise in technology trends only create challenges in security protection. This research looks at how businesses are more likely to encounter breaches due to lack or awareness from employees rather than from malicious intent.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
- Okta partners with Google to secure cloud identities
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCOperational Applications Support AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia