Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Nintendo 3DS) review: This game does not do enough to rescue itself from its weak source material
One thing the LEGO series still knocks out of the park is its whimsical take on established franchises, and the magic-filled world of the Harry Potter is a perfect aesthetic match for the coloured bricks
lego in pictures
Pictures of the blockiest MMOG yet!
Lego, the Danish maker of the namesake toy bricks known to kids all over the world, has figured out what appears to be an ingenious way to combine the physical world of their traditional building blocks with the virtual world of app games.
Sony and Lego are working together on creating a new generation of products that bridge the gap between toys and video games.
The technology has been around for quite some time, but like so many other fringe smartphone features, augmented reality has yet to present itself as a must-have for consumers.
Danish toy company Lego and 3D design company Autodesk want to make it easier for tech-savvy children to build complicated robots by introducing 3D software that shows every step in the building process.
Danish company The Eye Tribe is leading a new project that will make it possible to control smartphones and tablets using eye movements.
What do you get when you combine the brains of Android with the body of Lego? If you're UK-based chip designer and Lego enthusiast David Gilday, you get a DIY robot capable of solving a Rubik's Cube.
Lego is one of the icons of modern civilisation. The colourful Danish-produced blocks have been voted the toy of the 20th century twice: by Fortune Magazine and the British Association of Toy Retailers. Although videos with a Lego theme are not a new...
Pictures of the blockiest MMOG yet!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCSalesforce Developer / UrgentNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Network Engineer - Voice And DataVIC
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCWCAG 2.0 Accessibility TesterNSW