Lego, the Danish maker of the namesake toy bricks known to kids all over the world, has figured out what appears to be an ingenious way to combine the physical world of their traditional building blocks with the virtual world of app games.
Sony and Lego are working together on creating a new generation of products that bridge the gap between toys and video games.
The technology has been around for quite some time, but like so many other fringe smartphone features, augmented reality has yet to present itself as a must-have for consumers.
Danish toy company Lego and 3D design company Autodesk want to make it easier for tech-savvy children to build complicated robots by introducing 3D software that shows every step in the building process.
Danish company The Eye Tribe is leading a new project that will make it possible to control smartphones and tablets using eye movements.
Danish toy company Lego is pushing its toys into the mobile age with the Life of George iPhone app, which combines a digital and physical gaming experience.
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars has hit store shelves around Australia today, with releases on the Nintendo DS and Wii, Sony PlayStation 3 and PSP, and Microsoft's Xbox 360. The Nintendo 3DS version of the game will be available tomorrow morning a...
Hello World! One Lego enthusiast has made a working printer using spare Lego bricks, a felt-tip pen, a few mechanical parts, and a heap of ingenuity.
Toy construction set company Lego Group plans to launch an MMOG (massively multiplayer online game) in the second half of this year, to be called Lego Universe, said Mark Hansen, director of business development and LEGO lead for the project.
Ever struggled to complete an overly tricky Sudoku puzzle? Fear not as a geeky, fun solution is here. Say hello to the Sudoku Solver!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD