Lego, the Danish maker of the namesake toy bricks known to kids all over the world, has figured out what appears to be an ingenious way to combine the physical world of their traditional building blocks with the virtual world of app games.
Sony and Lego are working together on creating a new generation of products that bridge the gap between toys and video games.
The technology has been around for quite some time, but like so many other fringe smartphone features, augmented reality has yet to present itself as a must-have for consumers.
Danish toy company Lego and 3D design company Autodesk want to make it easier for tech-savvy children to build complicated robots by introducing 3D software that shows every step in the building process.
Danish company The Eye Tribe is leading a new project that will make it possible to control smartphones and tablets using eye movements.
Danish toy company Lego is pushing its toys into the mobile age with the Life of George iPhone app, which combines a digital and physical gaming experience.
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars has hit store shelves around Australia today, with releases on the Nintendo DS and Wii, Sony PlayStation 3 and PSP, and Microsoft's Xbox 360. The Nintendo 3DS version of the game will be available tomorrow morning a...
Hello World! One Lego enthusiast has made a working printer using spare Lego bricks, a felt-tip pen, a few mechanical parts, and a heap of ingenuity.
Toy construction set company Lego Group plans to launch an MMOG (massively multiplayer online game) in the second half of this year, to be called Lego Universe, said Mark Hansen, director of business development and LEGO lead for the project.
Ever struggled to complete an overly tricky Sudoku puzzle? Fear not as a geeky, fun solution is here. Say hello to the Sudoku Solver!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - Voice And DataVIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW