The Yoga Book's innovative adaptive keyboard may be a good fit for schools, so Lenovo's planning a Chrome OS version for 2017.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
It's the first phone with Google's Tango technology, which bakes in a number of augmented reality experiences.
We go hands-on with Lenovo's three add-on hardware modules for the ThinkPad X1 Tablet, and find that they just don't live up to the thoughtful design of the tablet itself.
Windows 10 Mobile suffers yet another blow as Lenovo calls Microsoft's long-term smartphone support into question.
Lenovo's Yoga Book breaks away from traditional laptops with its versatile touch surface, which makes it easy to type, write, or draw digitally. It's also very lightweight and has a 360-degree hinge.
AMD's stutter-killing FreeSync displays launched long after G-Sync monitors, but 101 different models are already available.
The company also promises 'a new chapter in tablets' among other reveals for the Berlin expo.
Lenovo's Reachit app that helps you find files across various online storage services is coming to an end on September 12.
After months of delays, Lenovo's first laptop with an OLED screen is now shipping, but it remains a question if the PC maker will come out with additional OLED model anytime soon.
There's a new Moto E3 coming with a beefed up camera and a (presumably) low price.
In a world of increasingly similar smartphones, Lenovo has set out to do something different: It has launched the Moto Z and Z Force with a modular connector that allows 'mods' to pump up their hardware capabilities.
Lenovo's new Phab2 Pro, developed with Google, brings augmented reality to smartphone screens without the need for a headset.
On the eve of its Tech World conference in San Francisco, Lenovo has signed a deal that will allow it to bring virtual reality to more of its products in the future.
Lenovo's ThinkPad convertible tablet does the ThinkPad name proud.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
- How does China respond to US chip threats? With a $30 billion factory
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- Spanish police nab suspected hacker behind Neverquest banking malware
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- FTTechnical Account ManagerACT
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC