Lenovo is bringing a unique design to Chromebooks with the N20p Chromebook, which has a touchscreen that can rotate roughly 300 degrees to a "stand mode."
Samsung grabbed tablet market share from Apple during the first quarter of this year, but the iPad maker retained the top spot in an otherwise slowing tablet market.
Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo and ASUS battle it out for supremacy in the market for low-cost tablets pre-installed with Microsoft Office
PC sales in Western Europe have risen after 13 consecutive quarters of decline, according to market research company Gartner. The market research company said government spending and the replacement of machines running Windows XP contributed to the g...
The looming threat of running an unsupported OS wasn't enough to save PC shipments from continuing their slide in the first quarter.
More inexpensive Android tablets with prices from $US129 to $US249 are coming from Lenovo.
Lenovo is recalling certain ThinkPad battery packs that could be a fire hazard due to overheating, which could ultimately also lead to computer damage.
China's Lenovo is buying up patents related to 3G and 4G technologies from U.S.-based Unwired Planet for US$100 million, as the company sets about expanding with its proposed Motorola Mobility acquisition.
The Motorola Moto X was one of the last smartphones to be made under Google's guise, and it brought with it a range of industry-shaking innovations. These include its ability to leverage Google's Search and Now platforms, and the options – if you wer...
Lenovo will send a memo to its server sales team on Tuesday, urging them to ignore the "uncertainty and doubt" its rivals are sowing over its acquisition of IBM's server division.
Hundreds of striking workers at an IBM server factory in China have decided to leave their jobs, disappointed with the U.S. company and the wages they will get once Lenovo takes over the factory.
Not all are fans of Lenovo's recent plan to buy IBM's x86 server business. Since Monday, close to 1,000 workers at an IBM factory in China have been protesting the proposed acquisition, fearing they may lose their jobs if the deal goes through.
Android and Samsung Electronics were the big winners in the tablet market last year, as sales grew by 68 percent, according to market research company Gartner.
Lenovo's first Yoga tablet, introduced late last year, met with bad reviews, so the company hopes the second time's a charm with the Yoga Tablet 10 HD+.
Despite some shadows cast by Lenovo and Cisco earnings, IT stocks have had a strong week overall, with Nasdaq tech stocks reaching their highest point since the third quarter of 2000, during the dot-com bust.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google is trying to reinvent the whiteboard
- Google buys eye-tracking VR firm Eyefluence
- IBM is folding SoftLayer into its Bluemix cloud services portfolio
- Azure brings SQL Server Analysis Services to the cloud
- Schneider Electric PLC simulator flaw exposes workstations to hacking
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPCRM Business AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Performance Test Lead/ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperVIC
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- CCBase24 DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCNetApp Storage Specialist required to join global company in SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Brisbane Based)QLD
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Support OfficerWA
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSAP Lumira ConsultantWA
- CCScrum Master/ Agile CoachVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Application/IntegrationVIC
- TPSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantSA