Apple's iPhone shipments to China hit a record in the fourth quarter, but the company was pushed out of the top five smartphone makers in the country by strong demand for phones from local vendor Xiaomi.
Positive earnings news from the likes of Facebook, Google and Apple helped boost tech shares in what was otherwise a gloomy week for the markets.
Google reported a healthy 17 percent increase in revenue for the fourth quarter, even as sales by its Motorola mobile unit, which the company is selling to Lenovo, dropped again from the same period last year.
PC makers have often struggled when it comes to selling smartphones, but China's Lenovo could be on the cusp of making a breakthrough. The company's US$2.9 billion deal to buy Motorola Mobility from Google might end up paving the way for Lenovo to be...
Lenovo is once again restructuring its operations, this time to create two new business groups devoted to its enterprise products and to developing a software ecosystem.
If you had any doubts about the popularity of smartphones, new numbers suggest they've notched a significant milestone. The global smartphone market topped 1 billion shipments for the first time in 2013, covering about one-seventh of the world's popu...
Lenovo Group has agreed to buy IBM's x86 server hardware business and related maintenance services for $US2.3 billion.
IBM has revived efforts to sell its low-end server business and Dell, Fujitsu and Lenovo are all lining up to take a look, according to reports this week.
ThinkPad loyalists will have to do without the traditional caps lock and function keys on the brand's newest laptop.
Prices of 4K monitors have fallen to under $US800, finally coming within the reach of users who didn't want to spend thousands on displays.
More PC makers are bringing Android to desktops as users increasingly turn to the Internet for apps, storage and entertainment.
It's official: The notebook computer can now see as well as take your picture. Meet the Intel RealSense 3D camera.
Lower pricing hasn't stopped Lenovo from adding a gaggle of new features and innovations to its latest hybrid laptops and tablets.
Lenovo is going beyond smartphones and tablets with Android, putting the operating system in a unique 28-inch 4K smart monitor and a new 19.5-inch all-in-one PC.
Lenovo wants to bring 4K to the masses with the aggressively priced US$799 ThinkVision 2840m monitor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plat.One acquisition marks start of $2B IoT investment plan for SAP
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- NBN ditches Optus HFC for FTTdp
- Oracle denied new trial in copyright dispute with Google over Java
- Helping businesses prepare for the workplace of the future, today
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC