Lenovo wants to bring 4K to the masses with the aggressively priced US$799 ThinkVision 2840m monitor.
Love it or hate it, the annual International CES is the way the year begins for many people in the consumer electronics industry. Next week in Las Vegas, companies will present their vision of things to come, some of it grounded in fact and some pure...
Lenovo announced its first LTE smartphone and other handsets priced between US$219 to $549, but none will be immediately available in the U.S., one of the largest mobile device markets.
Once heavily reliant on the Chinese market, Lenovo is now looking to make acquisitions as it tries to expand its growing enterprise business to other countries.
Known for its ThinkPad laptops, Lenovo is trying to find its way into the data center, despite the dominance of the Big 3: IBM, HP and Dell
Samsung Electronics widened its lead over Apple in worldwide smartphone sales during the third quarter, while China's Lenovo also gained ground thanks to growth in its home market, according to research firm Gartner.
Chinese PC maker Lenovo posted a 36 percent year-over-year growth in its net profit in the third quarter, with demand for the company's smartphones and tablets continuing to outpace shipments for its PC products.
With the arrival of the iPhone 5s, Apple regained its spot among the top five smartphone makers in China during the third quarter.
A speedier successor to the ThinkPad Tablet 2 is being developed by Lenovo as the company tries to add more tablets to its mix of personal computing portfolio.
Lenovo is claiming that its new Yoga tablets will offer 18 hours of battery life when browsing the web, which would be the longest when compared to other tablets.
Buyers looking to purchase Lenovo's latest ThinkPad X240 laptop with a touchscreen will have to wait until December.
China's Lenovo Group is considering a bid for struggling smartphone maker BlackBerry, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Lenovo has entered the Windows 8.1 tablet market with the 8-inch Miix2 tablet, which starts at US$299 and has an Intel Atom chip code-named Bay Trail.
Accidentally leaked user manuals from PC maker Lenovo show that the company is preparing a new laptop that runs Android instead of Windows.
Dell's XPS 10 tablet and Lenovo's Yoga 11 hybrid with Windows RT have been discontinued, but the companies will provide customers free upgrades to the latest Windows RT 8.1 when the OS is released later this month, according to representatives from t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AX - Brisbane BasedQLD
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTSolution Architect with end user computing (EUC) experienceNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCBI Program DirectorNSW
- CCWorkplace Design LeadNSW
- TPPHP Junior Developer/ProgrammerQLD
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- FTSystems ArchitectACT
- FTJava/JEE DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Java/Oracle) 161102/SSA/624Asia
- CCSAP BPC Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 161103/AP/581Asia
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - AgileVIC
- FTIT Operations ManagerNSW
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC