It's official: The notebook computer can now see as well as take your picture. Meet the Intel RealSense 3D camera.
Lower pricing hasn't stopped Lenovo from adding a gaggle of new features and innovations to its latest hybrid laptops and tablets.
Lenovo is going beyond smartphones and tablets with Android, putting the operating system in a unique 28-inch 4K smart monitor and a new 19.5-inch all-in-one PC.
Lenovo wants to bring 4K to the masses with the aggressively priced US$799 ThinkVision 2840m monitor.
Love it or hate it, the annual International CES is the way the year begins for many people in the consumer electronics industry. Next week in Las Vegas, companies will present their vision of things to come, some of it grounded in fact and some pure...
Lenovo announced its first LTE smartphone and other handsets priced between US$219 to $549, but none will be immediately available in the U.S., one of the largest mobile device markets.
Once heavily reliant on the Chinese market, Lenovo is now looking to make acquisitions as it tries to expand its growing enterprise business to other countries.
Known for its ThinkPad laptops, Lenovo is trying to find its way into the data center, despite the dominance of the Big 3: IBM, HP and Dell
Samsung Electronics widened its lead over Apple in worldwide smartphone sales during the third quarter, while China's Lenovo also gained ground thanks to growth in its home market, according to research firm Gartner.
Chinese PC maker Lenovo posted a 36 percent year-over-year growth in its net profit in the third quarter, with demand for the company's smartphones and tablets continuing to outpace shipments for its PC products.
With the arrival of the iPhone 5s, Apple regained its spot among the top five smartphone makers in China during the third quarter.
A speedier successor to the ThinkPad Tablet 2 is being developed by Lenovo as the company tries to add more tablets to its mix of personal computing portfolio.
Lenovo is claiming that its new Yoga tablets will offer 18 hours of battery life when browsing the web, which would be the longest when compared to other tablets.
Buyers looking to purchase Lenovo's latest ThinkPad X240 laptop with a touchscreen will have to wait until December.
China's Lenovo Group is considering a bid for struggling smartphone maker BlackBerry, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. and U.K. spy agencies have been intercepting in-flight phone calls for years
- Samsung still struggling with the recovery of Note7 phones from users
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedOther
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- CCSenior Cisco Network EngineerWA
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystWA
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- CCProcess Project Manager X 2VIC
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- FTSenior WebSphere Portal Technical LeadVIC
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).VIC
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Security Operations CentreVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- FTGuidewire Developer - Billing's focusSA