Lenovo has three new workstations coming in 2016 including a new Yoga aimed at sketchy types.
Lenovo's future is looking pretty black and green as it tries to secure some much-needed gaming cred. Razer brings that gaming cachet, while Lenovo brings the money and manufacturing means Razer lacks. This seemingly unlikely partnership could be a g...
The Dell XPS 12 looks a lot like a Surface. Hey, is that a kickstand?
The projector-in-a-tablet concept is back, with three new models that can host an epic movie night.
Lenovo serves up fresh new choices for consumers and small businesses, in a wide variety of form factors. Many rock Skylake processors as standard or optional CPUs.
Staff cuts at Lenovo and HTC, a failed patch from Google, and Samsung's latest flagship smartphones all highlight how tricky selling Android smartphones has become.
In the wake of lackluster earnings, Lenovo said it is working towards pumping out products faster from its newly acquired Motorola Mobility division.
Lenovo is laying off 3200 employees and trimming down its smartphone portfolio in response to a slowdown in its PC and handset sales.
Lenovo isn't doing its reputation any favors with the discovery of another security issue around its pre-loaded PC software.
The financial future of smartphone maker HTC appears dire, analysts say, even as the company has remained upbeat.
Lenovo's latest smartphone strategy downplays the company name, instead spotlighting a new brand, ZUK.
Chinese vendors tripled shipments year-on-year in the second quarter in the Indian market, indicating that low-cost vendors are posing a challenge to global players like Apple in a very price-sensitive market.
Windows 10's facial-recognition technology, Windows Hello, has been the great white whale of Microsoft's new operating system: Microsoft has demonstrated it, but rarely has anyone been able to see it in the wild.
Michael Dell said Monday that Dell Inc. would begin shipping Windows 10 PCs to customers on July 29, even though Microsoft seems to be saying otherwise.
Worldwide PC shipments in the second quarter of 2015 declined 11.8 percent compared to the same period a year ago, according to a report released by IDC on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- AMD shows off Vega's ability to handle 8K graphics at NAB
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- ZTE's Quartz smartwatch: A good idea hindered by its OS
- Read all about IT: CEOs see IT as more important than ever
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior / Lead iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTTechnical Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentNSW
- FTProject Manager (Office 365 / Mobility)QLD
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- FTCapacity ManagerACT
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystSA
- TPMaster Portfolio SchedulerVIC
- CCSystems AdminNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- CCMaster Data Analyst - SAPNSW
- CCIT Information Architect..VIC
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- TPApplication Support EngineerQLD
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- CCIT End to End UX Designer.VIC
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW