Lenovo's design chief has come up with a wacky idea for the ThinkPad--so wacky, it just might work.
Can a Chinese PC vendor learn to be cool?
Following its IBM x86 server business acquisition, Lenovo plans on attacking the enterprise hardware arena with low-cost products to undercut the competition.
Server vendors recorded the strongest shipment growth in over four years for the first quarter, mainly driven by continued investments in the hyperscale server infrastructures that power public and private clouds.
Lenovo smartphone lets users interact with projected images...Google tipped to overhaul payments scheme...FCC will clamp down on spam texts...and more tech news.
Smartphones and smartwatches won't just display content, but will also be able to beam it on to tabletops, walls and even to the eye, according to Lenovo.
Lenovo will be one of the first to offer a Windows 10 tablet, with a new ThinkPad device that's slated to arrive in August.
Sales of Android smartphones were up in the first quarter but its share of the market fell, while that of iOS grew for the third consecutive quarter.
Lenovo is bringing three budget laptops to market in June, including one that can be equipped with Intel's RealSense 3D camera.
Senators block vote to extend NSA powers... healthcare hack hits 1.1 million victims... Apple fixes security flaws in Watch... and more tech news.
Lenovo's recent acquisitions have taken a bite out of the company's earnings, with its net profit in the first quarter dropping 37 percent despite strong PC sales.
The world's largest smartphone market, China, isn't so hungry for the products anymore.
When ZTE launched its latest phone, the Z9, the Chinese company wasn't embarrassed to reveal its high price.
Samsung Electronics regained the number one position in the smartphone market in the first quarter, but its market share dropped to 24 percent from 31 percent a year earlier, according to a research firm.
Lenovo is venturing into Chrome OS desktops with its new ThinkCentre Chromebox.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCFacilities ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW