Toshiba is not the only company selling a 4K laptop anymore; Lenovo has finally shipped its first 4K laptop, sporting a 5.6-inch screen, after months of delays.
Motorola’s budget Moto E will be launching early next month alongside an improved version of the company’s revered Moto G
China is propping up its local chip manufacturing industry with new policies and financial support intended to turn the country into a semiconductor-making powerhouse by 2030.
AMD has cornered the gaming market as Sony’s PS4 and the Xbox One use its processors. Now the company is taking advantage of this gaming experience with its Kaveri range of processors.
Lenovo is taking orders for its first 4K monitor, the ThinkVision Pro2840m, but it's pricey at US$799.
Lenovo's net profit grew 25 percent year-over-year in the first quarter as the Chinese company continued to make gains in the PC and smartphone markets.
The ability to come up with cohesive Cloud offering has eluded Lenovo for years, but the company is taking steps to offer more services that it can wrap around its mobile devices and enterprise products.
Users looking for IdeaPad laptops with 4K screens, some of the earliest laptops of their kind, are going to have to wait longer because they just shipped -- only, without 4K displays.
LG, Motorola and Huawei will all launch new smartphones in the next three weeks as they try to chip away at Apple and Samsung Electronics, a task that doesn't seem as insurmountable as it did a year ago.
Lenovo is bringing a unique design to Chromebooks with the N20p Chromebook, which has a touchscreen that can rotate roughly 300 degrees to a "stand mode."
Samsung grabbed tablet market share from Apple during the first quarter of this year, but the iPad maker retained the top spot in an otherwise slowing tablet market.
Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo and ASUS battle it out for supremacy in the market for low-cost tablets pre-installed with Microsoft Office
PC sales in Western Europe have risen after 13 consecutive quarters of decline, according to market research company Gartner. The market research company said government spending and the replacement of machines running Windows XP contributed to the g...
The looming threat of running an unsupported OS wasn't enough to save PC shipments from continuing their slide in the first quarter.
More inexpensive Android tablets with prices from $US129 to $US249 are coming from Lenovo.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- EU is preparing adwords antitrust complaint against Google
- Bart ransomware shows it can be effective without sophisticated encryption
- Use Android apps on HP's upcoming $189 Chromebook 11 G5
- IRS kills electronic filing PIN feature due to repeated attacks
- Your slice of the Windows 10 birthday cake
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW