Privacy groups and some lawmakers are in an uproar after news reports this week that the U.S. National Security Agency is conducting broad surveillance of the nation's residents.
The U.S. Department of Commerce should work with Internet business groups to establish voluntary codes of conduct and standards to protect against cyberattacks, a new report from the agency recommended.
A proposal for new cybersecurity legislation by U.S. President Barack Obama's administration could give the government unprecedented access to private data, critics said Wednesday.
The US government will push for the protection of privacy and other fundamental freedoms in cyberspace and for other nations to support the free flow of information across the Internet, according to the nation's first comprehensive cyberspace strateg...
New legislation that seeks to curb copyright infringement by requiring domain-name registrars to shut down websites suspected of hosting infringing materials raises serious free-speech concerns, a civil liberties group said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior ICT Project Manager - Extensive Government experienceNSW
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT