Privacy groups and some lawmakers are in an uproar after news reports this week that the U.S. National Security Agency is conducting broad surveillance of the nation's residents.
The U.S. Department of Commerce should work with Internet business groups to establish voluntary codes of conduct and standards to protect against cyberattacks, a new report from the agency recommended.
A proposal for new cybersecurity legislation by U.S. President Barack Obama's administration could give the government unprecedented access to private data, critics said Wednesday.
The US government will push for the protection of privacy and other fundamental freedoms in cyberspace and for other nations to support the free flow of information across the Internet, according to the nation's first comprehensive cyberspace strateg...
New legislation that seeks to curb copyright infringement by requiring domain-name registrars to shut down websites suspected of hosting infringing materials raises serious free-speech concerns, a civil liberties group said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW