Lexmark Genesis review: The Genesis is a Lexmark printer that has an excellent scanner but expensive ink
An inkjet multifunction with Internet-based widgets and a large paper tray
The Lexmark Intuition S505 is an multifunction colour inket printer with scanning and copying facilities
An inkjet multifunction printer with Lexmark's SmartSolutions widgets
This business-focussed inkjet multifunction printer offers Lexmark's SmartSolutions feature
A new wave of Web-connected printers from the likes of HP and Lexmark are changing the way we dole out documents. Instead of dumb single-purpose devices, a modern multifunction cloud printer can print any document from nearly any device, anywhere you...
The majority of consumers are misinformed about the biggest source of printing pollution, a new survey shows. Up to 64 per cent of those surveyed believed that ink and toner use and disposal was the largest contributor to a printer's or multifunction...
Lexmark has launched a new tool that will help consumers work out the effect their printing habits are having on the environment.
Microsoft Tuesday unveiled yet another of its patent agreements, this time with printer manufacturer Lexmark.
Lexmark is pushing a green agenda as it launches a refresh of its home office and small business range of laser and inkjet printers.
Your printer might have the fastest print speeds, most connections and best print quality, but if it isn't easy to use, it may well end up out the window in frustration. Sometimes an overabundance of buttons, wheels and confusing menus can often be t...
Is your printer stealing from you? Yes--if it's making you replace ink or toner constantly, or if you need to buy pricey special paper to get the best output. Maybe it's stealing your time or sanity by being a lot slower than it said it'd be, or havi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent jobACT
- FTSAP Fiori Technical SpecialistsACT
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCONSW
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- TPOffice 365 Deployment SupportQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - PegaNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTSecurity Solutions Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorQLD
- FTApplication Support Lead - Health ApplicationsNSW
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - ReportingQLD
- CCMaster Data Analyst - SAPNSW
- FTSenior Process Specialist | ProcurementVIC
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTICT Program Manager- Transformation - Gov backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- FTMidrange Application Developer (.Net)ACT
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTDrupal Web DeveloperACT