LG Optimus Black review: The standout feature of the Optimus Black is what LG calls a 'NOVA' display
LG Optimus Black
LG has today confirmed that three of its current Android phones -- the Optimus 2X, the Optimus Black, and the Optimus 3D -- will be upgraded to the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system in the near future.
LG has announced that its latest Android smartphone -- the Optimus Black -- will be available in Australia through all three major carriers: Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Plantronics BackBeat Sense Bluetooth headphones
- OneDrive finally lets you sync shared folders
- Condé Nast parent company jumps into big data market with 1010data purchase
- US counterterrorism expert says it's time to give companies offensive cybercapabilities
- IBM applies some engineering rigor to the Internet of Things
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC