Almost perfect: LG's new flagship Android smartphone is very comfortable to use and has few foibles
Simply the best TV you can buy. And now it’s affordable too
A battery with a phone built in
With an improved battery swapping system, the LG G5 isn't a bad phone, per se. But various other features probably looked better in the R&D lab than they do in real life.
Can LG and Google recapture the magic of the hugely successful Nexus 5?
lg in pictures
All of the phone manufacturers are launching their new, best phones. This is LG's new flagship. What does it look like and is it any good?
Upcoming LG smart televisions in 2015 will run webOS 2.0, its second generation smart television platform. The operating system works easily with companion devices, including smartphones, tablets and PCs, has an ecosystem of apps and can be used to surf the world wide web. Here are its newest and its best features.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
In a post on its Android developers blog, Google urges developers to tune their apps for the new 18:9 ratio screens on the LG G6 and the Galaxy S8.
LG's 4K HDR monitor now has pricing info and a general release date. The future of PC displays is almost here.
LG's SteamVR headset is like a bizarro-Vive with a high-res, flip-up screen.
One of the best ways LG takes advantage of its unique 18:9 display is in the camera. Let's take a closer look.
Join us for a quick hands-on tour of LG's latest flagship phone.
Android watches can't do nearly as much as an Apple Watch (with iOS), but there are upsides.
LG has made good use of the G6's 18:9 aspect display in its camera software. Here's a quick first look.
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
Few tech categories have managed to innovate over the past 10+ years like TVs. Perhaps there was a slight lull in 2015 but otherwise every new year brings a big advance in TV technology.
There’s some debate surrounding what a mid-range phone actually is. We find that there are cheap phones under $300, some good-value phones up to around $500, then a collection of mid-range phones up to $600. However, if you push a little harder you g...
We took four phones with the best cameras available into the studio to figure out which one delivers the best image quality.
Videos about lg
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in US citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- TPStrategic Business AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTProduct Manager - Machine To MachineVIC
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- CCCitrix SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- CCSOE Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- FTFront-end Developer (UX/UI)NSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsWA
- FTPMO Lead, Project Delivery PracticeNSW
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTGeospatial Data AnalystVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- CCIT End to End UX Designer.VIC
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- CCICT Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- CCSAP Business Finance LeadQLD