Simply the best TV you can buy. And now it’s affordable too
A battery with a phone built in
With an improved battery swapping system, the LG G5 isn't a bad phone, per se. But various other features probably looked better in the R&D lab than they do in real life.
Can LG and Google recapture the magic of the hugely successful Nexus 5?
A trifecta of emerging technologies, all at a price that challenges lesser rivals
Over the past months we’ve reviewed most of the best TVs on the market. Here we summarize which you should buy next and why. All of these are 4K Ultra High Definition TVs which support High Dynamic Range (unless otherwise stated). They will last you ...
lg in pictures
Upcoming LG smart televisions in 2015 will run webOS 2.0, its second generation smart television platform. The operating system works easily with companion devices, including smartphones, tablets and PCs, has an ecosystem of apps and can be used to surf the world wide web. Here are its newest and its best features.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
We go hands-on with the LG Optimus F5, a budget smartphone with 4G connectivity. It's one of the first 4G devices to be sold on prepaid, and the first 4G prepaid smartphone sold in Australia by Optus.
Mobile World Congress is right around the corner, and rumors are flying about LG's next flagship. Here's everything we've heard so far.
A pair of purported official images reveal a near bezel-less G6 and two sizes of the smartwatch LG co-developed with Google.
HDR displays are huge on televisions, but have yet to make their way to PC monitors. That changes during CES 2017 with LG's first HDR PC monitor.
LG positions the V20 as the ultimate phone for content creators, but how does it really stack up? We compare its photos and video to content shot by the Pixel XL, Galaxy S7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Which phone's camera has the best audio quality and recording controls? We pit the V20 against handsets from Google, Apple and Samsung.
Android watches can't do nearly as much as an Apple Watch (with iOS), but there are upsides.
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
Few tech categories have managed to innovate over the past 10+ years like TVs. Perhaps there was a slight lull in 2015 but otherwise every new year brings a big advance in TV technology.
There’s some debate surrounding what a mid-range phone actually is. We find that there are cheap phones under $300, some good-value phones up to around $500, then a collection of mid-range phones up to $600. However, if you push a little harder you g...
We took four phones with the best cameras available into the studio to figure out which one delivers the best image quality.
You can pay an exorbitant amount for a phone. But the top-end iPhones and Samsungs really don’t do much that half-priced alternatives can’t match. In some instances the cheaper options are actually better! We’ve reviewed most of the market lately and...
Videos about lg
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTSalesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTInfrastructure Security Compliance OfficerNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC