Simply the best TV you can buy. And now it’s affordable too
A battery with a phone built in
With an improved battery swapping system, the LG G5 isn't a bad phone, per se. But various other features probably looked better in the R&D lab than they do in real life.
Can LG and Google recapture the magic of the hugely successful Nexus 5?
A trifecta of emerging technologies, all at a price that challenges lesser rivals
lg in pictures
Upcoming LG smart televisions in 2015 will run webOS 2.0, its second generation smart television platform. The operating system works easily with companion devices, including smartphones, tablets and PCs, has an ecosystem of apps and can be used to surf the world wide web. Here are its newest and its best features.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
We go hands-on with the LG Optimus F5, a budget smartphone with 4G connectivity. It's one of the first 4G devices to be sold on prepaid, and the first 4G prepaid smartphone sold in Australia by Optus.
HDR displays are huge on televisions, but have yet to make their way to PC monitors. That changes during CES 2017 with LG's first HDR PC monitor.
LG positions the V20 as the ultimate phone for content creators, but how does it really stack up? We compare its photos and video to content shot by the Pixel XL, Galaxy S7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Which phone's camera has the best audio quality and recording controls? We pit the V20 against handsets from Google, Apple and Samsung.
Smartwatches in general are waning as a must-have, which is giving companies pause about again refreshing their lineup before the holiday season.
The V20 is the first smartphone to ship with Android 7.0 Nougat, and comes loaded with multimedia features, and an entirely new battery-swap scheme.
Android watches can't do nearly as much as an Apple Watch (with iOS), but there are upsides.
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
Few tech categories have managed to innovate over the past 10+ years like TVs. Perhaps there was a slight lull in 2015 but otherwise every new year brings a big advance in TV technology.
There’s some debate surrounding what a mid-range phone actually is. We find that there are cheap phones under $300, some good-value phones up to around $500, then a collection of mid-range phones up to $600. However, if you push a little harder you g...
We took four phones with the best cameras available into the studio to figure out which one delivers the best image quality.
You can pay an exorbitant amount for a phone. But the top-end iPhones and Samsungs really don’t do much that half-priced alternatives can’t match. In some instances the cheaper options are actually better! We’ve reviewed most of the market lately and...
Videos about lg
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's first Creators Update features for Xbox One focus on Home, Guide, Copilot
- Google wants to bring smart tools to Raspberry Pi-like boards
- How to create and restore an image backup in Windows 10
- China goes after unauthorized VPN access from local ISPs
- All new Chromebooks will get Android app support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- TPIT Sercurity EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTJnr Security SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- FT.NET CMS DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD