While the modular concept was interesting, the G5 hasn't kept pace with other Android smartphones.
It's part of a batch of four new phones marketed towards those who crave longer battery life and a slim build.
The mystery phone would be able to charge at a distance of up to 7 cm when it launches.
Future smartphones may no longer need a dedicated button for unlocking the device or performing other actions with a fingerprint.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 and Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, and Z3 Compact are part of a hefty batch of updates this week.
Love the manual camera controls. Love the display. The battery-swapping scheme is better than ever, but the LG G5 still has a few problems.
FCC certification or some other technicality could be the culprit, as LG wouldn't rule out bringing it to our shores in the future.
There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
LG Electronics Australia (LG) has launched its new flat panel 4K UHD OLED TV (EF950T series) is available to buy at select Australian retailers.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court against LG Electronics.
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
LG's first U.S. laptop weighs in at 2.19 pounds with either a 13- or 14-inch display.
The FCC database indicates the upcoming LG 5X will work on all major US carriers and carry a 5.2-inch screen.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
- Google lets third parties extend its productivity software on Android
- Long-running malvertising campaign infected thousands of computers per day
- Google beefs Linux up kernel defenses in Android
- Asana's new feature lets users mark what tasks are holding them up
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia