Optus has signed yet another smartphone exclusively with the LG F70 following the carrier’s recent deal with HTC.
Electronics giant LG has leap-frogged smartphones from Samsung, Sony and HTC with the unveiling of the 5.5in, 1440p G3.
LG has outed its upcoming G3 handset in a promotional video intended to showcase its ‘QuickCircle’ functionality. The official image corroborates a slew of recent G3 leaks.
In a matter of days, Samsung’s new Galaxy S5 will be sold in stores. It’ll sit alongside HTC’s One (M8), which was released but ten days earlier. Sony’s Xperia Z2 will follow shortly, along with Nokia’s recently unveiled Lumia 930. The tech-savvy wil...
Foxtel’s Play video-on-demand service is now available on Sony’s PlayStation 3, with the content provider pledging future support for the next-generation PlayStation 4.
An anonymous tipster has leaked Telstra’s promotional collateral for HTC’s upcoming flagship to mobile site GSMArena. The brochure reveals the smartphone will be called the HTC One (M8), features ‘DuoCamera’ technology and a Full HD, 5in screen.
Spreading like wildfire are rumours regarding the next smartphone to head LG’s range, the G3. Leaks suggest the yet-to-be-confirmed smartphone could harbour next-generation technology that could have even Samsung against the ropes.
Phone manufacturers are once again hoping improved cameras and bigger and better screens will be enough to get users to upgrade, while at the same time increasing efforts to get consumers in emerging countries to buy their first smartphone.
The two most talked about smartphones ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress sit at opposites sides of the spectrum; the low-end Android-based Nokia X and Samsung Electronics' new flagship model, the Galaxy S5.
If you had any doubts about the popularity of smartphones, new numbers suggest they've notched a significant milestone. The global smartphone market topped 1 billion shipments for the first time in 2013, covering about one-seventh of the world's popu...
Online electronics retailer, Kogan, is on the verge of launching a 55in 4K television below the $1000 mark, describing it as “the world’s best value Ultra High Definition TV.”
Skylanders may be a popular property for video game consoles, but it's crossing over to Smart TVs with the help of an LG promotion.
Following a five-month wait, Foxtel has made its streamlined IPTV service, Foxtel Play, available to selected 2013 LG Smart TV models.
LG says its new G Pad 8.3 Android tablet will not compete directly with Apple's iPad mini, despite having a similar screen size and price tag.
Google has already exhausted its first stock allocations of the black Nexus 5 Android smartphone, just hours after the device went on sale in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi Passpoint standard now knits together SF, San Jose, London
- Big Data Digest: Rise of the think-bots
- FCC pushes TV spectrum auction to 2016 after legal challenge
- Apple mum as Mac owners tussle with Yosemite over Wi-Fi problems
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW