The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
LG's first U.S. laptop weighs in at 2.19 pounds with either a 13- or 14-inch display.
The FCC database indicates the upcoming LG 5X will work on all major US carriers and carry a 5.2-inch screen.
Telstra, Harvey Norman and JB Hi-Fi will stock LG’s Urbane smartwatch in the lead up to Father’s Day.
LG is launching a music service that will play music “roughly six times richer and clearer than the sound quality of a typical CD”.
Security researchers and hackers gathered in Las Vegas over the past week to show off and learn about the latest vulnerabilities that affect devices and software that the world relies on every day. Black Hat and DEF CON, the world's top security conf...
Google, Samsung and LG will start to issue monthly security patches for Android devices, taking a cue from the PC industry after critical vulnerabilities put hundreds of millions of smartphone users at risk.
Next generation UHD OLED televisions have gone on sale in Australia as LG one-ups market leader Samsung.
LG announced on Monday that it will introduce a thinner and lighter touch LCD for 14- and 15.6-inch laptops later in 2015. The new display uses LG's Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology, which achieves extra thinness by embedding the touch capabil...
LG has commenced a global roll out of its flagship G4 smartphone, but Australia will have to wait until the second half of 2015 before its local release.
What to expect at Microsoft Build...Oracle faces antitrust probe in South Korea...IBM makes quantum computing progress...and more tech news.
Ambitious LG is aiming to follow the success of last year’s G3 with its 2015 flagship, the G4. Improvements have been made across the board to the display, cameras, the processor and the design.
Apple chalks up another record quarter...LG's new flagship phone coming Tuesday...Facebook Messenger gets free video calling...and more tech news.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for $85.4B in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTProduct ManagerVIC