LG's first U.S. laptop weighs in at 2.19 pounds with either a 13- or 14-inch display.
The FCC database indicates the upcoming LG 5X will work on all major US carriers and carry a 5.2-inch screen.
Telstra, Harvey Norman and JB Hi-Fi will stock LG’s Urbane smartwatch in the lead up to Father’s Day.
LG is launching a music service that will play music “roughly six times richer and clearer than the sound quality of a typical CD”.
Security researchers and hackers gathered in Las Vegas over the past week to show off and learn about the latest vulnerabilities that affect devices and software that the world relies on every day. Black Hat and DEF CON, the world's top security conf...
Google, Samsung and LG will start to issue monthly security patches for Android devices, taking a cue from the PC industry after critical vulnerabilities put hundreds of millions of smartphone users at risk.
Next generation UHD OLED televisions have gone on sale in Australia as LG one-ups market leader Samsung.
LG announced on Monday that it will introduce a thinner and lighter touch LCD for 14- and 15.6-inch laptops later in 2015. The new display uses LG's Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology, which achieves extra thinness by embedding the touch capabil...
LG has commenced a global roll out of its flagship G4 smartphone, but Australia will have to wait until the second half of 2015 before its local release.
What to expect at Microsoft Build...Oracle faces antitrust probe in South Korea...IBM makes quantum computing progress...and more tech news.
Ambitious LG is aiming to follow the success of last year’s G3 with its 2015 flagship, the G4. Improvements have been made across the board to the display, cameras, the processor and the design.
Apple chalks up another record quarter...LG's new flagship phone coming Tuesday...Facebook Messenger gets free video calling...and more tech news.
LG has confirmed the camera of its upcoming flagship less than 24 hours before the rivalling Samsung Galaxy S6 goes on sale in Australia.
LG announced its 2015 television range at an empty Sydney Cricket Ground yesterday. The company unveiled 17 new LCD models that put an emphasis on 4K technology. Up to 66 per cent of its range is now made up of these ultra-high definition (UHD) model...
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC