Google and LG have entered into a patent cross-licensing deal, the latest partnership seeking to reduce the threat of lawsuits between major tech companies.
As part of its sixth, three-year Disability Action Plan, Telstra has unveiled three new initiatives aimed at supporting persons with disability in accessing communications services.
When you're competing for the attention of almost a quarter of a million visitors, it helps to have a gimmick or two. The big names of the consumer electronics industry know this and each year at Germany's IFA electronics show, they try to outdo each...
Jot down the specs of the best smartphones in Australia and it’s newcomer Oppo which comes out on top with its Find 7 flagship. The Find 7 has a superior screen to HTC’s One, more RAM than Samsung’s Galaxy S5 and a CPU faster than Sony’s Xperia Z2, a...
Samsung has revealed its Gear S, a Tizen-powered smartwatch that has a curved display and can take a SIM card. The Gear S can use 3G networks for texting, emailing and Web-browsing.
LG will take on rival Motorola directly by releasing its rounded G Watch R at the same time as Motorola's Moto 360.
We already know the Moto 360 is going to be the best-looking Android Wear smartwatch yet, thanks to its rounded display and simple design. We also expect it to have Qi wireless charging after documents about the device filtered through the FCC. Now I...
The mid-tier market is becoming a crowded house with LG’s G3 Beat joining Sony’s Xperia Z1 Compact, the HTC One Mini 2 and Samsung’s Galaxy S5 Mini.
LG has developed a wearable called KizON designed to track the location of children. A key feature is the wearable’s ability to initiate a phone call to a predetermined number at the press of a button.
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Android Wear smartwatches are available for pre-order in Australia for a smidgeon less than $250. Find out if your existing smartphone is compatible before committing to buy.
The curved displays on new smartphones coming from Korea were the target of a joke by Foxconn Technology Group's CEO, who mocked the products as phones designed to fit the rears of consumers.
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Android Wear smartwatches will be launched by Samsung, LG and Motorola with most of the devices going on sale in select markets today.
Years of investment has gone into the development of the LG G3. It started with LG pulling out of the flagship race and realigning its business units before it could return to the drawing board. Now the company has put forward its best technologies...
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 5G is coming, but don't get carried away, T-Mobile USA's CTO says
- Lenovo's Yoga 720 brings a bit of game with discrete GTX 1050 graphics
- Lenovo innovation goes on a break with Tab 4 Android tablets
- Lenovo's $199 Miix 320 laptop may challenge cheap Chromebooks
- MediaTek wants to put its new 10-core chip in $300 VR smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- CCService Desk Analyst - TelcoTAS
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCSAP Consultant - SAP Native HANA to DesignWA
- CCMarketing SpecialistNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- FTPresales Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCDeployment EngineerSA