The mid-tier market is becoming a crowded house with LG’s G3 Beat joining Sony’s Xperia Z1 Compact, the HTC One Mini 2 and Samsung’s Galaxy S5 Mini.
LG has developed a wearable called KizON designed to track the location of children. A key feature is the wearable’s ability to initiate a phone call to a predetermined number at the press of a button.
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Android Wear smartwatches are available for pre-order in Australia for a smidgeon less than $250. Find out if your existing smartphone is compatible before committing to buy.
The curved displays on new smartphones coming from Korea were the target of a joke by Foxconn Technology Group's CEO, who mocked the products as phones designed to fit the rears of consumers.
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Android Wear smartwatches will be launched by Samsung, LG and Motorola with most of the devices going on sale in select markets today.
Years of investment has gone into the development of the LG G3. It started with LG pulling out of the flagship race and realigning its business units before it could return to the drawing board. Now the company has put forward its best technologies...
LG tried to steal Samsung’s thunder by revealing the specs of its G Pad tablet range mere hours ahead of Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S launch in New York. The marketing stunt barely scathed Samsung as its feature-rich Tab S series overshadowed LG’s drastica...
Optus has signed yet another smartphone exclusively with the LG F70 following the carrier’s recent deal with HTC.
Electronics giant LG has leap-frogged smartphones from Samsung, Sony and HTC with the unveiling of the 5.5in, 1440p G3.
LG has outed its upcoming G3 handset in a promotional video intended to showcase its ‘QuickCircle’ functionality. The official image corroborates a slew of recent G3 leaks.
In a matter of days, Samsung’s new Galaxy S5 will be sold in stores. It’ll sit alongside HTC’s One (M8), which was released but ten days earlier. Sony’s Xperia Z2 will follow shortly, along with Nokia’s recently unveiled Lumia 930. The tech-savvy wil...
Foxtel’s Play video-on-demand service is now available on Sony’s PlayStation 3, with the content provider pledging future support for the next-generation PlayStation 4.
An anonymous tipster has leaked Telstra’s promotional collateral for HTC’s upcoming flagship to mobile site GSMArena. The brochure reveals the smartphone will be called the HTC One (M8), features ‘DuoCamera’ technology and a Full HD, 5in screen.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can now use an iPhone to log into a Windows 10 PC, Microsoft says
- Android malware that can infiltrate corporate networks is spreading
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW