A modified version of Google’s Cardboard will be bundled for free with LG’s flagship smartphone in the weeks that follow the release of Samsung’s Gear VR.
CES 2015 might go down as the moment when TVs became more complicated than they should be.
If you plan to buy a cheap smartphone next year expect to get LTE, an HD screen and a good-looking device, as competing manufacturers and chip vendors lower prices.
Google and LG have entered into a patent cross-licensing deal, the latest partnership seeking to reduce the threat of lawsuits between major tech companies.
As part of its sixth, three-year Disability Action Plan, Telstra has unveiled three new initiatives aimed at supporting persons with disability in accessing communications services.
When you're competing for the attention of almost a quarter of a million visitors, it helps to have a gimmick or two. The big names of the consumer electronics industry know this and each year at Germany's IFA electronics show, they try to outdo each...
Jot down the specs of the best smartphones in Australia and it’s newcomer Oppo which comes out on top with its Find 7 flagship. The Find 7 has a superior screen to HTC’s One, more RAM than Samsung’s Galaxy S5 and a CPU faster than Sony’s Xperia Z2, a...
Samsung has revealed its Gear S, a Tizen-powered smartwatch that has a curved display and can take a SIM card. The Gear S can use 3G networks for texting, emailing and Web-browsing.
LG will take on rival Motorola directly by releasing its rounded G Watch R at the same time as Motorola's Moto 360.
We already know the Moto 360 is going to be the best-looking Android Wear smartwatch yet, thanks to its rounded display and simple design. We also expect it to have Qi wireless charging after documents about the device filtered through the FCC. Now I...
The mid-tier market is becoming a crowded house with LG’s G3 Beat joining Sony’s Xperia Z1 Compact, the HTC One Mini 2 and Samsung’s Galaxy S5 Mini.
LG has developed a wearable called KizON designed to track the location of children. A key feature is the wearable’s ability to initiate a phone call to a predetermined number at the press of a button.
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Android Wear smartwatches are available for pre-order in Australia for a smidgeon less than $250. Find out if your existing smartphone is compatible before committing to buy.
The curved displays on new smartphones coming from Korea were the target of a joke by Foxconn Technology Group's CEO, who mocked the products as phones designed to fit the rears of consumers.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
- Microsoft OneNote for beginners: Everything you need to know
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- You won't find a steering wheel or a driver on this autonomous shuttle
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTData Storage Support Consultant (EMC)QLD
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- FTFull Stack DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- FTSales Operations ManagerNSW
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperQLD
- FTICT ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - Microsoft / VMWareVIC
- FTHelpdesk TechnicianVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Designer - Citrix AWSNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- TPIT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTEAM Delivery Manager - SAPNSW
- FTHead of ArchitectureNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportQLD
- CCDevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Digitalisation projectsQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA