With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Android Wear smartwatches will be launched by Samsung, LG and Motorola with most of the devices going on sale in select markets today.
Years of investment has gone into the development of the LG G3. It started with LG pulling out of the flagship race and realigning its business units before it could return to the drawing board. Now the company has put forward its best technologies...
LG tried to steal Samsung’s thunder by revealing the specs of its G Pad tablet range mere hours ahead of Samsung’s Galaxy Tab S launch in New York. The marketing stunt barely scathed Samsung as its feature-rich Tab S series overshadowed LG’s drastica...
Optus has signed yet another smartphone exclusively with the LG F70 following the carrier’s recent deal with HTC.
Electronics giant LG has leap-frogged smartphones from Samsung, Sony and HTC with the unveiling of the 5.5in, 1440p G3.
LG has outed its upcoming G3 handset in a promotional video intended to showcase its ‘QuickCircle’ functionality. The official image corroborates a slew of recent G3 leaks.
In a matter of days, Samsung’s new Galaxy S5 will be sold in stores. It’ll sit alongside HTC’s One (M8), which was released but ten days earlier. Sony’s Xperia Z2 will follow shortly, along with Nokia’s recently unveiled Lumia 930. The tech-savvy wil...
Foxtel’s Play video-on-demand service is now available on Sony’s PlayStation 3, with the content provider pledging future support for the next-generation PlayStation 4.
An anonymous tipster has leaked Telstra’s promotional collateral for HTC’s upcoming flagship to mobile site GSMArena. The brochure reveals the smartphone will be called the HTC One (M8), features ‘DuoCamera’ technology and a Full HD, 5in screen.
Spreading like wildfire are rumours regarding the next smartphone to head LG’s range, the G3. Leaks suggest the yet-to-be-confirmed smartphone could harbour next-generation technology that could have even Samsung against the ropes.
Phone manufacturers are once again hoping improved cameras and bigger and better screens will be enough to get users to upgrade, while at the same time increasing efforts to get consumers in emerging countries to buy their first smartphone.
The two most talked about smartphones ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress sit at opposites sides of the spectrum; the low-end Android-based Nokia X and Samsung Electronics' new flagship model, the Galaxy S5.
If you had any doubts about the popularity of smartphones, new numbers suggest they've notched a significant milestone. The global smartphone market topped 1 billion shipments for the first time in 2013, covering about one-seventh of the world's popu...
Online electronics retailer, Kogan, is on the verge of launching a 55in 4K television below the $1000 mark, describing it as “the world’s best value Ultra High Definition TV.”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Michelle Rowland to lead broadband fight for Labor
- More than half the world is still offline
- Consumer Office 365 subscription growth slows
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCHCMS Program ManagerNSW